Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did You Score The 12th Round? (Pivotal)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    He may have reduced the hit but that doesn't mean it didn't have an effect. You can see the impact of the punch make ggg's skin jiggle, that was the hardest, best punch of the round. Canelo also landed the best combo of the round at the beginning of the 2nd, he finished the last 2 mins a lot stronger.

The left landed regardless of him rolling with it or not, it literally snapped his head to the side. His face is busted up for a reason dude, he wasn't bleeding, bruised, and all marked up from Canelo hitting air.

I said Hatton landed on the opposite side yet same area punch that Canelo hit ggg with. His fist got him right on the ribs, I think you're being confused by ggg's high trunks. It's those shots that kept ggg going backwards.

Canelo walked through ggg's best jabs, while Canelo had him backing up with body shots.

The damage in their faces and the way they fought says it all, a 2nd time.
    That's quite a statement change going from, it was a clean hit to body, to it was a reduced hit that didnt even hit the spot. I said the hit was to his back, hitting the lat, you know the muscle that sits over the ribs? Im not saying it wasnt effective. It could have been, but it was not clean nor was it where you said it was. Let me ask you, how can you possibly hit the liver with the same shot on the other side when you openly admit he hit nothing but ribs?

Do you know shots the the back are illegal too? I'm not saying canelo was trying to cheat but the count shouldn't have even count. It's just as bad as counting shots that are blocked by elbows, shoulders, etc.

And the busted face thing. Since when have fights been judged on the fighters face? Boxing matches are scored round by round. Most of the damage GGG received to his face was early in the fight in a few exchanges. Is this a part of boxing judgement because please show me where it says this. How your face looks can dictate who is winning but not all the time. Canleo hit GGG with a huge shot in the 2nd that GGG ate. That one punch alone accounts for most the damage to his face as that one hit flush.

Dude. You dont even know what you're talking about. Canelo walked through nothing. If he got pass the jab it was because the jab missed it or he parried it. The jabs that landed snapped canelos head back over and over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
      That's quite a statement change going from, it was a clean hit to body, to it was a reduced hit that didnt even hit the spot. I said the hit was to his back, hitting the lat, you know the muscle that sits over the ribs? Im not saying it wasnt effective. It could have been, but it was not clean nor was it where you said it was. Let me ask you, how can you possibly hit the liver with the same shot on the other side when you openly admit he hit nothing but ribs?

Do you know shots the the back are illegal too? I'm not saying canelo was trying to cheat but the count shouldn't have even count. It's just as bad as counting shots that are blocked by elbows, shoulders, etc.

And the busted face thing. Since when have fights been judged on the fighters face? Boxing matches are scored round by round. Most of the damage GGG received to his face was early in the fight in a few exchanges. Is this a part of boxing judgement because please show me where it says this. How your face looks can dictate who is winning but not all the time. Canleo hit GGG with a huge shot in the 2nd that GGG ate. That one punch alone accounts for most the damage to his face as that one hit flush.

Dude. You dont even know what you're talking about. Canelo walked through nothing. If he got pass the jab it was because the jab missed it or he parried it. The jabs that landed snapped canelos head back over and over and over.

The punch was clean, ggg did not block any of it, scrunching up your body does not make a punch ineffective or constitute as blocking a punch.

I said the area where Hatton's punch landed, was opposite of where Canelo landed, yet their glove placement was the same, partly on Castillo's lat and ribs which broke.

Canelo hit him clean on the ribs/lats, that is not his back. If you lay on your side, guess what? You're going to be laying partly on your lats.

You're confusing back shots with side shots, do you think punching to the side of someone's head constitutes as rabbit punching too? Because that's the logic you're following. Back shots are meant as the literal back, where your kidneys are.

ggg's busted up face is evidence of Canelo landing the cleaner, harder punches. Bleeding from both eyes, bruised eyes, marked up head, you think those appeared out of nowhere?

Canelo literally walked through ggg's "power jabs" for a full 12 rounds, not hurt a single time. Canelo's body punching on the other hand had ggg backing up all night afraid to throw.

Ring generalship went to Canelo 100%, backed him up, bullied him, tore up his face. Canelo did what he wanted to do, ggg had to settle for jabs that couldn't even bruise Canelo's face.

From around 1:55 in the 2nd round to around 1:30 Canelo lands 10 clean punches on ggg's face, that is where the damage came from.
      Last edited by Cutthroat; 09-18-2018, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Canelo won that round

Comment

Golovkin with the harder shots, for me. But it's a close round, because Golovkin also got backed up.

It was a close fight.

I'll say it again. I miss the 15 rounders for title bouts. Same applies to the Porter/Garcia fight.

Comment

Canelo stole the round. Happens all the time in boxing. If ggg hadnt gotten on his bike than he likely wouldve won

Comment

That round was along with round 6 was the hardest to score...my 1st thoughts were Canelo did enough to pull that round back.
              Watching it another 2 or 3 times I think golovkin took it because he won the 1st half of it Canelo then rallied back but it was like him trying to stay with golovkin than him actually taking over...
              Golovkin then came on again over the last 30 seconds and Canelo took some real blockbusters.. I can still give Canelo that round and he still loses ...golovkin won rounds 1,4,5,8,9,10,11 and Canelo had 2,3,7,12 ...the 6th round I could not seperate them so an even round so for me it was 7-4 and one even for golovkin..as I said no way Canelo won this fight

Comment

The punch was clean, ggg did not block any of it, scrunching up your body does not make a punch ineffective or constitute as blocking a punch.

I said the area where Hatton's punch landed, was opposite of where Canelo landed, yet their glove placement was the same, partly on Castillo's lat and ribs which broke.

Canelo hit him clean on the ribs/lats, that is not his back. If you lay on your side, guess what? You're going to be laying partly on your lats.

You're confusing back shots with side shots, do you think punching to the side of someone's head constitutes as rabbit punching too? Because that's the logic you're following. Back shots are meant as the literal back, where your kidneys are.

ggg's busted up face is evidence of Canelo landing the cleaner, harder punches. Bleeding from both eyes, bruised eyes, marked up head, you think those appeared out of nowhere?

Canelo literally walked through ggg's "power jabs" for a full 12 rounds, not hurt a single time. Canelo's body punching on the other hand had ggg backing up all night afraid to throw.

Ring generalship went to Canelo 100%, backed him up, bullied him, tore up his face. Canelo did what he wanted to do, ggg had to settle for jabs that couldn't even bruise Canelo's face.

From around 1:55 in the 2nd round to around 1:30 Canelo lands 10 clean punches on ggg's face, that is where the damage came from.
                you don't know what your talking about ..who landed the most shots ? Who took over in the 3rd of the fight and who was hurt on more than 2 occasions.
                Boxing is scored on effective aggression ...Canelo missed more than he landed , he was showed poor defence in avoiding golovkin spearing jab and uppercuts...golovkin controlled Canelo in large parts of the fight by keeping him on the end of his jab.
                Canelo was struggling to keep up with golovkin in the last 4 rounds and even lamprey looked up and said Canelo is fighting like he needs a knockout in the last round.
                Golovkin won this fight by distance and also coming on strong in the 2nd half of the fight

Comment

Are you blind because the shot isnt even in the same area. That picture with Hatton clearly. And I mean CLEARLY shows hit hitting right under the ribs. That is not the case with GGG. Scrunch over and tell me how much of your side is actually exposed where you can get it. And please do relearn your anatomy. The lat is on your back covering your ribs. This is right above the kidney. Getting punched in the lat is getting punched on your back. If you punch someone behind the ear is DEFINITELY a rabbit punch though the difference is the intention. Throwing a single shot and having the opponent turn the head vs aiming for the back of the head.

Like bro.

I never said GGG won round 2, but thanks for proving my POINT. GGG sustained a lot of face damages in ONE ROUND that carried through the entire fight. Boxing is scored with individual rounds. Busting someone's face in ROUND 2 doesnt mean they won every single round after or even the fight.

Ring general ship is back up the opponent? So you think GGG won the first fight in a HUGE LANDSLIDE?

compare the two fights. If canelo "backed up" GGG in this fight what the hell did GGG do to canelo in the first fight?

"Settle for jabs" lmfao.

Canelo fans sound stupider and stupider. You dont know **** about boxing or anatomy for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                    Are you blind because the shot isnt even in the same area. That picture with Hatton clearly. And I mean CLEARLY shows hit hitting right under the ribs. That is not the case with GGG. Scrunch over and tell me how much of your side is actually exposed where you can get it. And please do relearn your anatomy. The lat is on your back covering your ribs. This is right above the kidney. Getting punched in the lat is getting punched on your back. If you punch someone behind the ear is DEFINITELY a rabbit punch though the difference is the intention. Throwing a single shot and having the opponent turn the head vs aiming for the back of the head.

Like bro.

I never said GGG won round 2, but thanks for proving my POINT. GGG sustained a lot of face damages in ONE ROUND that carried through the entire fight. Boxing is scored with individual rounds. Busting someone's face in ROUND 2 doesnt mean they won every single round after or even the fight.

Ring general ship is back up the opponent? So you think GGG won the first fight in a HUGE LANDSLIDE?

compare the two fights. If canelo "backed up" GGG in this fight what the hell did GGG do to canelo in the first fight?

"Settle for jabs" lmfao.

Canelo fans sound stupider and stupider. You dont know **** about boxing or anatomy for real.
                    You need to get your eyes checked if you think this is a back shot:

The glove placement is the same as where Canelo landed his, partially on his lat/ribs, this is a scoring punch. Your lats extend to the side of your body, illegal black blows pertain primarily to your actual back where your kidneys are located just like the back of your head and not the side is illegal to punch.
                    Your ear literally lines up with your lats. Like I said, if you lay on your side, you're going to be laying on your lats/ribs.

ggg rarely landed anything clean other than a power jab which Canelo walked through, he battered up ggg's face not once, but twice in a row. The damage came from punches like the 2 mins into the 12th round where Canelo was pieced him up with 10 punches which of course gets ignored by you g tards.

ggg had BOTH eyes cut, both eyes bruised, marks on his temples, etc. he got ****ed up in there.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                      you don't know what your talking about ..who landed the most shots ? Who took over in the 3rd of the fight and who was hurt on more than 2 occasions.
                      Boxing is scored on effective aggression ...Canelo missed more than he landed , he was showed poor defence in avoiding golovkin spearing jab and uppercuts...golovkin controlled Canelo in large parts of the fight by keeping him on the end of his jab.
                      Canelo was struggling to keep up with golovkin in the last 4 rounds and even lamprey looked up and said Canelo is fighting like he needs a knockout in the last round.
                      Golovkin won this fight by distance and also coming on strong in the 2nd half of the fight
                      Canelo landed the better shots, ggg landed quantity most of which were pitty pat jabs mixed in with power jabs.

Canelo was NEVER hurt, show me. Round 10 he was supposedly "hurt" yet dodged every single punch ggg threw and came back with hard counters of his own, that is not hurt.

Canelo landed 10 punches from 2 mins into the 12 round to 1:30, oh but those don't count, ggg's pitty pat jabs do however. Canelo won the 8th, 10th, and 12th, it was him that came on, him that won the last round, him that looked the fresher of the two.

Comment

Working...
                      X