No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    LOL yeah interesting talking about another mans pee pee.
    Is this whore for real? She got paid for sex and complains about it. Gotta love it.
    Well she's certainly seen enough pee pee's to judge what's big or small on average.

Personally I don't care if Trump cheated on his wife....same as Clinton. But as always, the coverup is what gets these guys in trouble. If Trump had simply admitted he had the sex romp with her and didn't try to pay her off, his deplorables would not have cared at all. He wouldn't have lost many votes, if any.

This was probably Cohen's idea, and Trump, like the paranoid fool that he is, approved the payoff.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Irrelevant, but interesting.

"In her book, Stormy Daniels also delivers a below-the-belt blow to the size-obsessed Trump, describing his genitals in lurid detail. She says his ***** is “smaller than average,” but “not freakishly small.”
        “He knows he has an unusual *****,” Daniels claims. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool…
        “I lay there, annoyed that I was getting f—– by a guy with Yeti pubes and a d— like the mushroom character in Mario Kart …
        “It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion,” Daniels continues."
        Wildin' Wilder says

damn son, for someone who's "been around" as much as she has, to be listed as the worst sex is truly a feat :O

no wonder trump is always mad about the size of his hands

subconscious issues

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Trump has ordered the declassification of FISA and FBI messages leading into the Russia investigation, so that should be good.
          Comey's texts should be interesting.

Comment

• I wouldn't sweat criticism of my junk from a chick that swallows donkey dcks for a living, but her description of my "huge mushroom head" might put an extra strut in my step.

Comment

• Turtles...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Mueller's probe will come to an end after the November elections. They will announce that no Russian collusion had been found.

This is 100% political and they will never do it before the mid-terms because that would exonerate Trump and they can't have that, as it might boost his popularity with the undecideds. They will keep milking Manafort and Cohen, and keep people in suspense in hopes to still have some people doubt Trump.

After the mid-terms, it will be done. This was nothing more than a 100% political move to try and throw dirt on Trump.

This is my prediction, and I will bump this thread after the mid-terms when it happens.
                I told you guys , like a year ago, that this Russian Collusion was nothing but Democratic posturing to try and discredit/impeach Trump. If you guys would stop watching the main stream media news than you might have known this too...…...Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 09-18-2018, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Stormy Daniels has a book now?

I must have missed that.

That had to be ghost written.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                    Stormy Daniels has a book now?

I must have missed that.

That had to be ghost written.
                    Who doesnt have a book now? lol. These people are getting rich off lib tears.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X