Collapse
No announcement yet.

No excuses this weekend period

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ one of the worst race baiters and golovkin haters on the site making this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      So if theres a genuine robbery ,it is ok?
      Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      So we can't complain if there's another byrd esque card?
      I think your misunderstanding thread.
      What he is saying if there is a clear winner don’t make excuses like ggg lost as he has had a long amatuer career as well as being 36. Or if nelo loses nelo fans will say nelo not acclimatised enough to weight or had a bad night at office or whatever excuse like ggg only scores jabs and missed a lot of power punches

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        What he is saying if there is a clear winner don’t make excuses like ggg lost as he has had a long amatuer career as well as being 36. Or if nelo loses nelo fans will say nelo not acclimatised enough to weight or had a bad night at office or whatever excuse like ggg only scores jabs and missed a lot of power punches
        Well he is 36 to be fair he's getting older. That has to be factored in

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Well he is 36 to be fair he's getting older. That has to be factored in
          It does. But just congratulate nelo on winning and beating slightly slower ggg.
          But it is hard to not discredit the person you didn’t want to win.

Comment

It does. But just congratulate nelo on winning and beating slightly slower ggg.
            But it is hard to not discredit the person you didn’t want to win.
            Yeah it's still a very good win if so.

Comment

Canelo will beat GEE in his very first legit fight as a TRUE 160lbs fighter.
              (What is GEE gonna do when a 154lbs fighter runs wild on U)

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
                lol this thread funny as **** bunch of post mayweather fangays talking bout no excuses
                your boy Juan made more excuses then anyone in boxing history

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  Why do GGG haters/Floyd fangirls and fake Canelo fangirls always brinp up idiotic threads like this? Nobody is old? 36 is young now and still prime? There is not a single offensive minded fighter in the sport right now who is 36 and still undefeated and in his prime. There's a reason Canelo dropped his belt when GGG was in his prime a couple years ago and waited for a couple years you biased manipulative dummy.
                  funny, ya'll sure claimed Floyd was still prime at 38

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    LOL @ one of the worst race baiters and golovkin haters on the site making this thread.
                    When do I race bait?? and why am I a GGG hater?? I am saying no excuses from either side

Comment

thank you......thats all i am saying

Comment

Working...
                      X