Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: Porter Should Be Worried About Danny's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny doesn't have much power at welterweight. Who are they kidding?

He's going to lose to Porter. Thurman is a bigger puncher and couldn't stop Porter, either.

Comment

Porter is a tough, tough dog. I can see Garcia buzzing him in the exchanges but don't see him going down let alone being stopped. I think Porter thoroughly outworks Danny to a decision

Comment

Re

ANY punch is gonna do damage if you run into it, which is why there a very high probability that Porter gets caught huge coming in and gets knocked down. Porter's aggressive style makes him tailor made. It could be the difference on the scorecards in a close fight.

Do I think he'll knock Porter out? No. But I can certainly see a flash KD or 10-count, possibly more than one.
        Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 09-02-2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Porter is a tough, tough dog. I can see Garcia buzzing him in the exchanges but don't see him going down let alone being stopped. I think Porter thoroughly outworks Danny to a decision
          He went down against Broner, likely due to fatigue. Garcia could put him on the seat of his trunks with something huge, in the late rounds.
          Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 09-02-2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

I could see him sleeping Porter. Porter likes to jump in wrecklessly and Danny can bang. I think Porter will probably be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
              He went down against Broner, likely due to fatigue. Garcia could put him on the seat of his trunks with something huge, in the late rounds.
              That's true, I don't think he was particularly hurt tho. It's boxing, anything can happen, but Porter is one of those guys I just don't see being stopped while in his prime. He's too gritty and durable.

Comment

I’m sure poor ol Shawn can’t even sleep because he’s so concerned!

Comment

Working...
                X