Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official: "Good Boy" Golovkin vs "Canelo" Alvarez II RbR Thread - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
    I'll wait until the decision is announced before I vote, but expecting a GGG UD
    Why would you wait til the decision is announced to vote?

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      I expect GGG to win, hopefully by late stoppage.

I simply do not trust scorecards in Vegas these days.

It is still a compelling fight either way but I think Golovkin is mad about the first decision and will have bad intentions to hurt Canelo early and maintain the pressure this time.
      Agreed. Good post.

Comment

Golovkin has very little chance. What's he going to do? Is there anything new he can bring to the table?

Nope. Not at 36 years old.

Meanwhile, Canelo brings youth, cute moves, a chin that Golovkin can't break, and a judge or two, courtesy of GoldenBoy.

Decision win for Canelo. Only a ****** could disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
          Golovkin has very little chance. What's he going to do? Is there anything new he can bring to the table?

Nope. Not at 36 years old.

Meanwhile, Canelo brings youth, cute moves, a chin that Golovkin can't break, and a judge or two, courtesy of GoldenBoy.

Decision win for Canelo. Only a ****** could disagree.
          Illegal beard just in case too.

Comment

Canelo by decision.

Comment

I honestly have no idea what will happen here. Voted Alvarez by decision, but it could be convincing or a decision he didn't deserve. Neither would surprise me.

It's hard to know for sure how rematches will go in cases like this. The only thing we know for sure is that at least one judge will be on the Golden Boy payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                I expect GGG to win, hopefully by late stoppage.

I simply do not trust scorecards in Vegas these days.

It is still a compelling fight either way but I think Golovkin is mad about the first decision and will have bad intentions to hurt Canelo early and maintain the pressure this time.
                Literally every big Alvarez fight has had ****ty judging where it was obvious at least one judge was bought off. No one should ever trust the judges in his fights. In fact, you should expect corruption because it has happened in every other case.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Literally every big Alvarez fight has had ****ty judging where it was obvious at least one judge was bought off. No one should ever trust the judges in his fights. In fact, you should expect corruption because it has happened in every other case.
                  Agree with this 100%. There is no way GGG wins by decision. If Floyd had a 6-6 draw on a card, the best GGG can probably get even if he wins all 12 rounds is him losing 8-4 LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Agree with this 100%. There is no way GGG wins by decision. If Floyd had a 6-6 draw on a card, the best GGG can probably get even if he wins all 12 rounds is him losing 8-4 LOL!!
                    That's funny and sad at the same time. Golovkin knows what he has to do to get the win. I hope he KOs cinnamon emphatically.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      That's funny and sad at the same time. Golovkin knows what he has to do to get the win. I hope he KOs cinnamon emphatically.
                      Can and will.

Like Johnny Cage did to Goro.

Comment

Working...
                      X