Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bivol is not what I expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got the skills but his power is below average. you dont need elite power to win though. also he looks small in the division. was it just me or chilemna looked huge compared to him?

Comment

Originally posted by qOcOp View Post
      got the skills but his power is below average. you dont need elite power to win though. also he looks small in the division. was it just me or chilemna looked huge compared to him?
      Barrera also looked huge compared to Bivol

Comment

Bivolol.

More like Bivoring.

He looked to me like a good four-round fighter. Then he just bounced around and tried to avoid a fight (quite successfully) against an older, slower guy.

He didn’t really try to do anything to dominate, just happy to watch the clock run. Thought he lost the last four rounds on basically not fighting or trying.

I hope he does sign with Days Inn streaming because I’m not gonna pay to see him and it keeps him away from my TV screen.

Comment

No one looks good against chilemba with the exception of gvozdyk who stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Best fighter at 175 for me. Skills for days.

Chilemba is a top notch contender, won 4 or 5 rounds against Kovalev, on the wrong end of close decisions against Bellew and Alvarez. Bivol just shut this guy out. Only Beterbiev would give him a run for his money imo.
            YDKSAB, the end.

25-6, you're not a top fùcking fighter.

I swear man, there is like literally 1% of this site that has a brain in their head.

Comment

Has anybody ever looked impressive vs Chilemba? Kovalev and Alvarez both squeaked by him. The only time he was stopped was when he broke his hand in the Gvozdyk fight and had to retire on his stool. Chilemba is not a fighter you're going to look good against. Bivol looked great against Barrera who is a quality fighter. Chilemba is the type of fight Bivol needed. You get a lot of rounds against a durable veteran fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                YDKSAB, the end.

25-6, you're not a top fùcking fighter.

I swear man, there is like literally 1% of this site that has a brain in their head.
                I agree and you are definitely not in that 1% McNulty

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  No one looks good against chilemba with the exception of gvozdyk who stopped him.
                  Didn't exactly knock him out though. He retired with a supposed elbow or hand injury.

No fighter has ever put a real beating on Chilemba, so i don't know why people are slating Bivol for not doing it either.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    I agree and you are definitely not in that 1% McNulty
                    Fùck off euro trash.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I think Bivol is solid but hbo talked him up too much and he couldn’t match the slurping lampley in with a tough smart vet like chilemba. Solid win tonite. Showed great combinations and good movement.

Bivol can beat anyone at175.
                      That was all kellerman last night, it was ridiculous. HBO may get accused of this but I've honestly not really witnessed it to such degree as I had last night - the d*ck riding was unbelievable. It was Bivol vs an opponent; "look at the way he did that, and this, and that..." It took 9 rounds for Chilemba to start to get his credit. They kept talking about Kov's struggle but forgot all about Gvozdyk's easy night with Chilemba.

Anyway, Bivol is a good figher. I don't know if he has an inside game tho. He looks smaller than the other light heavys, but he seems to have enough power to keep guys honest. But he is green imo - he didn't preserve his energy for 12 rounds. He spent himself enough in the first half to really lower his output towards the end of the fight.
                      Last edited by SCEN3RY; 08-05-2018, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X