Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford understands what AJ doesn't seem to understand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

selling tickets and ppvs is worthless in the uk after brexit since their money is worthless now.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The point went way over everybody head including yours. Even though I laid it out in the first sentence

big fish, small pond

Which is what Joshua is.
      No need to be a jerk. I, amongst many others, fail to understand how Joshua is a big fish in a small pond and how he compares to Crawford.

Crawford's highest payday is $2-3M, his PPV (which was rushed) did sub 100k, and he tends to fight out of Omaha, a city with a population of less than a million people.

Joshua makes 10x+ the money, sells 10x+ the PPVs, fights in Top 10 biggest city in the world, and holds 3 out of 4 major belts.

Dude's the definition of a big fish in a big pond. American HW scene has been dead for more than a decade.

Comment

Bud fights Horn. AJ fights Klitschko and Povetkin. He doesn't seem to understand nearly as much as AJ. You fan boys are getting ******ed by the day.

Comment

"We already know i can sell out in omaha."

Am I having amnesia because all the bud fights I remember were half empty.

Comment

Working...
          X