No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    I keep hearing about this SafeSpace entity. Which posters on here do you think are SafeSpace alts? I have heard Zaroku mention Siablo before.

I know Sunspace is/was SafeSpace but am curious about the others.
    You know what, recently either 1bad65 or Vlad_ wrote about Sunspace's alt leaving the messages on his wall after being put on ignore. A couple of weeks ago siablo did the same thing on my wall because I put him on ignore. That guy must really have pathetic life. His whole ''life'' is about getting into e-fights with anybody who's not the extreme liberal and progressive. What a sad individual...
    Last edited by StefanTosic; 07-13-2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
      **** off you melt. I thought the majority wanted to stay in the EU as well?

The silent majority stand with Trump, deal with it, loser.

What a funny little boy you are lol

Can imagine the keyboard rage in this one when he is being exposed for being a liar spreading fake news

How worthless must your life be currently if this is it

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
        You know what, recently either 1bad65 or Vlad_ wrote about Sunspace's alt leaving the messages on his wall after being put on ignore. A couple of weeks ago siablo did the same thing on my wall because I put him on ignore.
        He did that to me for sure. Not sure if he did it to Vlad as well.

When you put someone on Ignore, they cant PM you.

I put SafeSpace on ignore, so he created an alt to PM me begging me to take him off ignore. I told him to stop PMing me and he said he would stop only when I quit replying to him PMs, as he wanted the last word. (I kid you not).

So I put that alt on ignore and reported it.

Shortly thereafter, I put Siablo on ignore. He immediately gummed up my Visitor Messages begging me to take him off.

Unbeknownst to me, I had to change my settings in order to no longer allow those on ignore to post on my Visitor Messages. I had to do that to get him to stop gumming my wall up.

That's when I became 99% sure Siablo was a SafeSpace alt.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Will we finally see the first one dealing with actual Russian collusion?

Comment

• This is the first time actual Russian govt officials have been indicted tying them directly to Putin's government. So when Trump meets Putin Monday the conversation won't be "did you" but Trump needs to be firm with Putin

Comment

• Comment

• Lmfao!!!!

The last time that fool indicted Russians it blew up in his face.

Now he indicts more Russians!?!?!

Mr Magoo was less clueless than this clown.

Well D superfans, still ZERO evidence of collusion between Trump's team and Russia.

Told ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
                    What a funny little boy you are lol

Can imagine the keyboard rage in this one when he is being exposed for being a liar spreading fake news

How worthless must your life be currently if this is it
                    Who are you again? Try coming up with a more original username and I might take your lame arse more seriously. The only fake news comes from sandal wearing, smelly, unwashed left wing morons like yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Lmfao!!!!

The last time that fool indicted Russians it blew up in his face.

Now he indicts more Russians!?!?!

Mr Magoo was less clueless than this clown.

Well D superfans, still ZERO evidence of collusion between Trump's team and Russia.

Told ya!
                      They indicted a Russian company. These are Russian government officials meaning they were authorized by Putin.

How did the indictment of the Russian company blow up in their face?

Comment

Working...
                      X