Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you have a relationship with...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. Shows immaturity on her part for not leaving. If she's staying it says a lot about her character. She's either needy, feels like she needs someone in her life, weak minded, doesn't have a lot to offer, etc. All examples aren't something I wanna be apart of.

Comment

hell yea...now you know she a hoe...you dont have to be faithful

and what Jose said...lets see dat ass

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        Would you have a relationship with a lady that basically wants to leave her boyfriend for you?

Would you ever fully trust her and wonder if she would do the same to you? or maybe some of you have had that situation and it's turned out well.

It's a weird one, essentially starting a relationship with someone you already know is unfaithful. I'm not in that position but a friend is and it got me thinking.
        Depends what type of relationship. if you are just ****ing her and hanging out and its nothing but fun, sure. Anything more than that, no way.

Don't be the dude who thinks "she won't let anyone **** once I hit it". She will.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Depends what type of relationship. if you are just ****ing her and hanging out and its nothing but fun, sure. Anything more than that, no way.

Don't be the dude who thinks "she won't let anyone **** once I hit it". She will.
          What the **** you know about anything. You don't even know what species you are. The big dummb ass motha****a

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
            Nope. Shows immaturity on her part for not leaving. If she's staying it says a lot about her character. She's either needy, feels like she needs someone in her life, weak minded, doesn't have a lot to offer, etc. All examples aren't something I wanna be apart of.
            Great take right here & I'd bet this is on point with this girl.

But if you are okay with that sh^t fair play...play ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              What the **** you know about anything. You don't even know what species you are. The big dummb ass motha****a
              I know when you were a baby and you were crying because you were hungry instead of unbuttoning your mother's blouse and lifting up her bra, you unzipped your dad's pants and pulled down his underwear.

That wasn't a nipple you were sucking!

Comment

Not only can you not trust her, you have no idea how the boyfriend will react.

Fooling around with another guy's gf/wife is asking for trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  so basically what you're say is you're gonna leave your misses for your no.1 ladyboy?
                  My ladyboys know their place

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I know when you were a baby and you were crying because you were hungry instead of unbuttoning your mother's blouse and lifting up her bra, you unzipped your dad's pants and pulled down his underwear.

That wasn't a nipple you were sucking!
                    Like the rest of your ****.. Lame as ****, cuz.

You can't keep me off your dumbass. You stupid as **** and I'm gonna amuse myself with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
                      Actually not far off what i told my friend in question.

I said why does she need to leave her boyfriend for him. If she didn't want to be with him, she would've made herself single already if she wasn't weak minded. Although i appreciate it's not always that simple but that's basically what i think.

Personally i'd go nowhere near a girl like this. I'd bang her and that's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X