No announcement yet.

Porter is trailer made for Berto short arms and uppercuts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Fair points, though I'm thinking of what Robert Guerrero did to a younger, fresher Berto.
    Yeah, but Guerrero was underrated imo, he just fought too many good fighters in a short period of time and also i don't think that Berto would use that shoulder roll defense against Porter, i mean, Broner has a far better shoulder roll, if Berto uses his shoulder roll, Porter murders him.

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
      I think Berto stops Porter.....Berto has a great inside game with shorter stronger arms with great uppercurs and hooks that will keep porter at bay then stop him late.....porter too sloppy fighting in the inside
      Berto has no inside game lol. He throws his uppercut from distance and usually holds when he's close to his opponent.

Comment

No one's tailor made for Berto.

Can't see Porter losing but would love it if he did.

Comment

Porter gonna knock ped cheat Bumto out in what's gonna be 2017's FOTY.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
            Porter is trailer made?
            Yeah they got some guys together and assembled him in a trailer. Then they told him to fight Andre Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              No one's tailor made for Berto.

Can't see Porter losing but would love it if he did.
              You got a problem with Porter?

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                Porter is trailer made?
                He was created inside of a trailer for Berto.

Comment

Porter lives in a trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    You got a problem with Porter?
                    Not a fan of him, no.

Comment

I don't really see too much good for Berto.

Berto is shot. After the Guerrero and Soto Karass fights he's never been the same.

Porter even though he lost to Brook and Thurman, those fights were competitive and close. Porter's style IMO is all wrong for Berto.

It would be a good story if Berto was able to somehow score and upset. And bring his career back.

I just see a brutal fight for him coming up. I don't know why he picked Porter out of all people with his style that Berto has a history of trouble with. But he has heart, I give him that.

Hopefully Berto doesn't turn into Cyclops from X-Men again against Porter like he did when he fought Guerrero. I thought Berto was going to shoot some laser beams out of his eyes after that Guerrero fight. Lol
                      Last edited by The Time; 04-18-2017, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X