Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for? Canelo? Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I strongly dislike Canelo's stand on trying to remain middleweight champ and defended it at 155 or any weight below 160. Still I have been a Canelo fan since I first saw him fight Cotto's brother and I'm still a fan. I dislike Khan because he is extremely boastful and conceited. He never shuts up about how great and wonderful he is in every possible way. Being humble is for others but not king Khan. He is very disrespectful and insulting to other fighters especially his rivals like Brook, Pacquiao and Mayweather. He is supposed to be Pacquiao's friend but he trashes him all the time and says Pacquiao is afraid to fight him. He is the world's worst friend. There is no boxer who brags as much as Khan. His latest boast is he could beat McGregor in an mma fight right now with no mma training.
    If Khan wins I will be very sad. His bragging will become even worse and he will never shut up. I would take great pleasure in his knock out defeat. He takes one hard fight with Canelo and acts like he is Captain Courageous. Never mind that his last 5 fights in 4 years have all been easy to beat guys who couldn't punch hard.

Comment

I hope the entire ring falls into a miraculous sink hole and they both disappear never to be seen again. It needs to be a deep hole so they don't tie a grappling hook to Saul's "ATG Snake" and use it to climb out.

Comment

Was rooting for Khan all along even before Canelo went diva this week.

That said, I kinda wonder if GBP is maybe ****ing with us?

Maybe they will make the GGG fight next but they wanna drive up the sales for this fight with Khan so they basically troll the entire boxing world and Canelo "turns heel" temporarily so everyone buys this fight on Saturday hoping to see Canelo lose. Big PPV # achieved.

Then all is forgiven when they do make the GGG fight next, just as they intended to all along. Canelo will say some kind of **** like Golovkin still doesn't deserve it, but I listen to my fans and I'm going to give them what they want because I'm a real champion and a proud Mexican warrior and that's what Mexicans do.

Face turn. All Canelo's fans come back plus he gains a bunch more and he's a hero just for taking the fight and that probably drives up the PPV #s for Canelo-GGG.

I'm hoping something like the above might be afoot but sadly I don't think it is. I really, really don't want to hate Canelo but if he shamelessly ducks GGG, I'm going to have no choice

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          is that the legendary mexican vato mr capon-e?

i don't know much about rap music, but from what i understand capon-e is like the tupac of mexico
          Naw he's not respected amongst Chicanos. They don't fks with scraps all too much.

Comment

Working...
          X