Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach on Pacquiao's Options: 2 More Fights, Then Run For President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they want to play it safe, stick to Mikey. If they pick Crawford, pac may not have enough faculties left after the fight to be able to run for president.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
      all action fight against mikey? lol....
      Yeah I see it as a all action fight giving Pac the edge. I think they pull the best out in each other and make it a fun fight to watch.
      We are all entitled to an opinion and that's mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        If they want to play it safe, stick to Mikey. If they pick Crawford, pac may not have enough faculties left after the fight to be able to run for president.
        lmao!! yeah, just like what crawfish did to horn, khan, etc.. right?

aint nothing crawfish can do to manny that marquez didnt already!

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
          Yeah I see it as a all action fight giving Pac the edge. I think they pull the best out in each other and make it a fun fight to watch.
          We are all entitled to an opinion and that's mine.
          mikey is only competitive when he's the one dominating the fight.. if it's an even fight or mikey is at a disadvantage then mikey aint showing out!!! mikey will play it safe if he's not the one dominating. when has mikey ever been in an all action fight? i cant remember any....

Comment

I wish Manny would just fight some no hoper in the Philippines and just pursue his career in politics.

Nothing left to prove.

Legend and one of the best to ever lace them up.

Comment

One fight at a time before retirement..

The next loss is the retirement fight..

Don't look backwards Manny, there's a few out there for you to pick from..

Comment

Brilliant Strategy

Plan A)
                Manny's preference will be redemption, Floyd will always be his 1st choice. Manny's 2nd Choice is Mikey Garcia because he can draw and he is closer to Manny in size and weight.

Alternates: If Danny Garcia can pull one off against a post accident Errol Spence, Danny will became the alternate to Floyd. Assuming Floyd remains retired, keep your eye on Danny Garcia with all the belts and a style that's made to order. Danny can go from #3 to #1 in 12 rounds.

Manny's strategy is brilliant.

BTW, Terrance Crawford is a massive risk and if it takes 20 million to make that risk worth the effort the fight will never happen.
                Last edited by factsarenice; 08-13-2020, 10:16 AM. Reason: Grammer, structure

Comment

mikey is only competitive when he's the one dominating the fight.. if it's an even fight or mikey is at a disadvantage then mikey aint showing out!!! mikey will play it safe if he's not the one dominating. when has mikey ever been in an all action fight? i cant remember any....
                  Ok so we have different opinions and I'm sticking to mine. I see it as a great fight to watch.

Comment

lmao!! yeah, just like what crawfish did to horn, khan, etc.. right?

aint nothing crawfish can do to manny that marquez didnt already!
                    he dominated horn, something pac couldn't do, and he made khan quit like a little b***h.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      Everything from Freddie Roach is just stream-of-consciousness b.s. None of what he says with regard to Pac's future plans is ever reliable. GGG, Floyd? Tomorrow he will be talking about a Pac-Wilder or Pac-Duran fight.
                      I agree 100%. Freddie sounds more like Leonard Ellerbe.

Comment

Working...
                      X