Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jackson Marinez: I'm Not Afraid Of Rolando Romero's Power At All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jackson Marinez: I'm Not Afraid Of Rolando Romero's Power At All

Jackson Marinez might not be a big puncher, but he isn't intimidated by Rolando Romero's power, either. The undefeated Dominican contender considers his skill and experience advantages that'll help him neutralize the heavy-handed Romero in their 12-round fight Saturday night. Santo Domingo's Marinez (19-0, 7 KOs) and Las Vegas' Romero (11-0, 11 KOs) will fight for the WBA interim lightweight title in the second of three bouts Showtime will televise from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Probably gets highlight reel knocked out tonight.

Comment

Marinez got skills

Comment

Rolando fights pretty ******ed from what I've seen. Just comes forward and loads up on every punch.
        Interesting to see how the fight plays out if Marinez gets through the first 6 rounds.

Hope that rolando wont make it far though. Dudes grunt is super annoying.

Comment

Marinez has a good lead right hand but he leaves himself open as well we shall see not a fight I would bet on because Rolly has power but I'm pulling for Jackson.

Comment

He shouldn't be scared of it, but he needs to be aware of it & careful of it. Idk much about this cat & what he can or can't do, but if Rollie wins it'll almost assuredly be because of his power.

Comment

False, Martinez beat 2 undefeated fighters since he is a pro...Vasquez (5-0) and Cuadro(10-0)... Plus Romero record is 11-0-0-10 k-o, not 11 k-o

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Shows how much you bought into the hype because what, he was a Mayweather promoted boxer with a big mouth who knocked out a bunch of cab drivers? GTFOH. Anyone who thought Rolly was some kind of killer because he said so is either naive, bias or has no clue about pro boxing.
                I always thought Rolly was nothing but hype and now that he stepped up and fought someone half decent, he's shown how little skill he actually has. The dude fights as if he's a prime GGG who's going to break ribs with every punch. He will get crushed if he fights someone with Marinez's skill next but with more power. He is a joke who Mayweather knew needed the judges on his side because he's such a poor boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                  Shows how much you bought into the hype because what, he was a Mayweather promoted boxer with a big mouth who knocked out a bunch of cab drivers? GTFOH. Anyone who thought Rolly was some kind of killer because he said so is either naive, bias or has no clue about pro boxing.
                  I always thought Rolly was nothing but hype and now that he stepped up and fought someone half decent, he's shown how little skill he actually has. The dude fights as if he's a prime GGG who's going to break ribs with every punch. He will get crushed if he fights someone with Marinez's skill next but with more power. He is a joke who Mayweather knew needed the judges on his side because he's such a poor boxer.
                  He's pretty bad and he lost. Doesn't change the fact that you're emotional and gay though

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Lol lol lol lol lol lol. Rolly sure did. Fuking hype job

Comment

Working...
                    X