Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Please Help] Building a list of fighters throughout history who can beat Fury...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
    A 250-255 pound Andy Ruiz Jr would have a very good chance of beating him.
    Lol funny joke, Fury is leagues faster than even a 200lb Ruiz unlike statue AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Prime vs prime is sci fi fantasy bs.

That said I feel like Lennox & Larry would be problematic for him. Your boxing IQ would need to be high or your power big to make it close or to win.

As for the reality of who beats Fury I think as things stand it's more likely he beats himself by getting sidetracked again than I'd feel confident someone has a great chance to beat him. I think maybe the most likely guy to beat Fury is a prospect in 3 or so years. Like maybe a Triple D with some more seasoning & miles on him for an easy example or maybe someone who's not quite at Triple D's level of attention yet.
      Good post.

I'm actually excited to see which up and comers will make some noise and pose a threat. Once undisputed is established the next, or parallel step to immediate challengers getting shots is prospects coming up and proving they can be threats in the division.

Comment

prove any man that size can do a 47 rounder.

Comment

Nobody beats a 100% Fury. Lennox would be tough tho.

Comment

Fury would be competitive with any HW because of size and ability but he is not unbeatable.

Lewis, Bowe, Holyfield, etc. guys with skills that can fight on the outside and inside with hand speed gives trouble to anybody.

Vladamir would had been a hard fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              Fury's fanboys are on a whole new level of delusional

cheating ass gypo goes life and death with Otto Wallin yet he's the GOAT...lmao
              Life and death lololol.

An unmotivated, weight drained Fury won pretty much every round against an unbeaten 6ft5 skilled southpaw despite fighting with one eye.

Life and death doe

Comment

Anthony Joshua, George Foreman, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson and Lennox Lewis all beat Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by lokkebassen123 View Post
                  Anthony Joshua, George Foreman, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson and Lennox Lewis all beat Tyson Fury.
                  Will you change your mind after Fury chins AJ?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Will you change your mind after Fury chins AJ?
                    Well said.

Comment

Tommy Morrison

Comment

Working...
                      X