No announcement yet.

When people forsake god they forsake life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When people forsake god they forsake life

Everyone rich or poor loves life.No one ever cares to think where that life comes from.Life comes from God.When you forsake God and His ways you forsake life.The world is getting more and more God resistant.When has it ever happened,a world under lockdown for 3 to 4 months? Those are the friuts of forsaking God the author of life to each and every human being on earth.

Why dont you and your god go fuxk yourselves.

if there is a thing called god, Id slap the sht outa him for playing games.
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

you would love this then

Comment

The fear of GOD is the beginning of wisdom.

most people are willing ignorant

stupid on purpose

Comment

I used to attend Church every Sunday and on Wednesdays for Bible study about 5 years ago

I stopped going and have instead embraced fornication, drinking and Marijuana.

I do miss going to church and want to return but have embraced all which this world has to offer.

Needless to say, I am broke, tired and weary. The earthly life takes its toll on you.
          Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobyzhee View Post
            I used to attend Church every Sunday and on Wednesdays for Bible study about 5 years ago

I stopped going and have instead embraced fornication, drinking and Marijuana.

I do miss going to church and want to return but have embraced all which this world has to offer.

Needless to say, I am broke, tired and weary. The earthly life takes its toll on you.
            Remember what the Bible says: There is pleasure in sin....... FOR A SEASON!

Its temporary, getting high is great, fornication is great, drinking is great UNTIL its not. When the consequences start coming in, STDs, messy relationships, tired, lost focus, depression, withdrawals, side effects, hangovers, money problems and on and on.

SO MANY people have had their lives DESTROYED by substance abuse, please brother, get back on track. ITS NEVER TOO LATE to return home like the prodigal son did! If anyone tells you its too late for you its the DEVIL tellling you that.
            Dobyzhee Dobyzhee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Nah you wont slap no one

You cant even handle a MAN, let alone GOD? Foolish atheists...

Comment

Figure I don't believe in God as such but if I do wake up unexpectedly at the Pearly Gates with St Peter frowning at me all I can do is shrug and tell 'em I tried not to be too much of a cunt.

That ain't good enough then **** em, I'll just have to deal with the consequences.
                siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by greensville View Post
                  Everyone rich or poor loves life.No one ever cares to think where that life comes from.Life comes from God.When you forsake God and His ways you forsake life.The world is getting more and more God resistant.When has it ever happened,a world under lockdown for 3 to 4 months? Those are the friuts of forsaking God the author of life to each and every human being on earth.
                  God has forsaken the people so they in turn have forsaken him.

Comment

Working...
                  X