Which would you rather have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Question:

What would you do as a father who comes home with your wife to find your two sons ****in some gal who's in his class on the family living room couch?

Hopefully this gets this thread back on the right track.
    Save their mother from fainting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Question:

What would you do as a father who comes home with your wife to find your two sons ****in some gal who's in his class on the family living room couch?

Hopefully this gets this thread back on the right track.
      I don't know, man. These questions are pretty tough. I gotta say, I can't really answer adequately. But, this is definitely the point of this thread: questions that are tough to answer.

Comment

Think about it. On one hand as a man, you are ready to high five your sons for smashin in such an outstanding fashion, plus showing true brotherly love by sharing. But you have to take you wife into consideration, knowing that she sure as hell don't approve of such antics, as she looks at it as degrading women. SO what do you do? Act all mad and **** because that's what the wife expects, or say **** how she feel, and high five the boys. Be advised that your marriage may hinge on your immediate reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Straight son who does gay ****... I think it would be like a relationship similar to Red and Eric Forman from That's 70s Show.
          But in that scenario, Red is the straight man doing gay ****, what with all the feet he's put up people's asses.

Comment

Working...
          X