• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good god I'm in love

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post

good god I'm in love
      Im with ye mate. Shoot her a message on facebook or something. Sure she's got a twitter, or a FB fanpage.

Haha who knows, you could be her "Mr. Right."

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        Im with ye mate. Shoot her a message on facebook or something. Sure she's got a twitter, or a FB fanpage.

Haha who knows, you could be her "Mr. Right."
        She doesn't have twitter or FB. She has VK or sprashivai. And I have no clue how to use it.

Comment

• My plan right now is to write her a letter and send it to her. She mailing info out there.

Problem is I can't speak or write Russian and the online translators are never accurate.

Another issue is she probably has hundreds of dumbasses writing her all the time, so I'm afraid my voice will get lost in the midst of so many other people.

I need to figure out a better way to get in contact with her

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
            My plan right now is to write her a letter and send it to her. She mailing info out there.

Problem is I can't speak or write Russian and the online translators are never accurate.

Another issue is she probably has hundreds of dumbasses writing her all the time, so I'm afraid my voice will get lost in the midst of so many other people.

I need to figure out a better way to get in contact with her

Leanr some basic Russian. Take a trip to Russia, and "conveniently" run into her Then let your charm take over.

Comment

• there's nothing wrong with a bit of stalking as long as your intentions are good!

Comment

• She looks like a bad tranny.

Comment

• Stick to fitness advice, Shaun.

You're an "expert" on that.

Comment

• Comment

• post your before and after pic, lets see that six pack.

Comment

Working...
                      X