No announcement yet.

If Floyd were to ever get knocked out how would it compare to RJJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    He has better fundamentals/defence than Roy.

But I do think if he ever loses, he'll get KTFO by something wild.
    your post is a contradiction

Comment

It doesn't compare at all.

Roy got knocked out because he lost it and not the other way around.

Period.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        your post is a contradiction
        Not really. I think its less likely he'll get KTFO like Roy because of his defence and fundamentals.

But Im saying IF (and I think its unlikely) he loses, it'll be by something wild like the type of shots Shane caught him with. Hes not gonna get outboxed. And "outworked" like some people think he might against Pacquiao. And "pressure" isn't going to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Floyd is not getting 1 shotted or put to sleep by anyone. At the very worst it would be a TKO ref stoppage.

If shane mosely can hit you as hard as he can with a right hook to the jaw and you don't go down, you are not getting K.O'd by cotto
          How is he gonna get TKOed? He doesn't get hit with enough punches consecutively for that to happen.

Comment

Can Cotto do it?

Jones-Tarver I was in May, Tarver was the underdog, 2 losses on his record. Roy was superman, undefeated, couldn't be beat by no one. They were the same age, Jones was a champion in 4 weight classes already an ATG.

Mayweather-Cotto will be in May, Cotto is the underdog, with 2 losses on his record. Mayweather is unbeatable, undefeated, champion in 5 weight classes, already know as an ATG. Floyd is about 4 years older than Cotto.

Will it happen? OMG...bunch of similarities here, it's scary.

Style-wise, it ain't even close. Floyd shouldn't get caught like that, and never fights with his hands that low.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Can Cotto do it?

Jones-Tarver I was in May, Tarver was the underdog, 2 losses on his record. Roy was superman, undefeated, couldn't be beat by no one. They were the same age, Jones was a champion in 4 weight classes already an ATG.

Mayweather-Cotto will be in May, Cotto is the underdog, with 2 losses on his record. Mayweather is unbeatable, undefeated, champion in 5 weight classes, already know as an ATG. Floyd is about 4 years older than Cotto.

Will it happen? OMG...bunch of similarities here, it's scary.

Style-wise, it ain't even close. Floyd shouldn't get caught like that, and never fights with his hands that low.
              uh-oh......

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                uh-oh......
                Only thing missing is for Cotto to be a southpaw. Which he naturally is a southpaw, but fights as a righty.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Only thing missing is for Cotto to be a southpaw. Which he naturally is a southpaw, but fights as a righty.
                  i still think floyd wins but you never know

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Not really. I think its less likely he'll get KTFO like Roy because of his defence and fundamentals.

But Im saying IF (and I think its unlikely) he loses, it'll be by something wild like the type of shots Shane caught him with. Hes not gonna get outboxed. And "outworked" like some people think he might against Pacquiao. And "pressure" isn't going to beat him.
                    again. your post is a contradiction. Shanes shot wasnt wild, it was planned and thrown...it was a apart of his game plan.

Roy jones and Floyd both got caught by purposely thrown shots. so that makes your post a contradiction.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                      again. your post is a contradiction. Shanes shot wasnt wild, it was planned and thrown...it was a apart of his game plan.

Roy jones and Floyd both got caught by purposely thrown shots. so that makes your post a contradiction.
                      When are shots not "purposely" thrown?

Do you throw punches by mistake?

Comment

Working...
                      X