Scottish Members Chat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Members Chat

The limey lounge is crap and i think we need a sub-section of our own

i suggest Rocky as a mod and i also think we can have a real funny section out with boring english boys who only post to each other and offer no interest to other members , let them reply to each other and lets get a boxing scene Scottish members chat on the go !!!

leave the English to it , limey kids .

Scottish section is needed, and its about time we had it, theirs a right good bunch of us scottish lads on here, so dont see why it wouldent work

Im Honoured ive been nomimnated for mod but tbh i dont think am cut out for that i personally think RealDeal is the man for the job

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
      Scottish section is needed, and its about time we had it, theirs a right good bunch of us scottish lads on here, so dont see why it wouldent work

Im Honoured ive been nomimnated for mod but tbh i dont think am cut out for that i personally think RealDeal is the man for the job
      its no hassle being a mod mate , just common sense man , you got it

iv modded and been admin on other sites , i think your the guy to king the Scottish section , i just dont think bpp and other admin on here grasp the fact that we dont see ourselves as English

i hope they see the difference between english and scottish , i bet they would laugh if we said they where Canadian .

we are not limeys and we as Scotsman want a voice

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
        its no hassle being a mod mate , just common sense man , you got it

iv modded and been admin on other sites , i think your the guy to king the Scottish section , i just dont think bpp and other admin on here grasp the fact that we dont see ourselves as English

i hope they see the difference between english and scottish , i bet they would laugh if we said they where Canadian .

we are not limeys and we as Scotsman want a voice
        Your right m8, that pisses me off, they way they talk about england as if scotlands some city joined onto it, or when they come out way their sterotypes of english people and try and hit us scottish people with them, fcuking yank ****s

Mon The Scots, SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

We should all make sure this wee section works

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
          Your right m8, that pisses me off, they way they talk about england as if scotlands some city joined onto it, or when they come out way their sterotypes of english people and try and hit us scottish people with them, fcuking yank ****s

Mon The Scots, SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

We should all make sure this wee section works
          they will ignore this , they dont get that we as Scotsman do not, and will not ever think the 'limey section' is our place to post.

The English never ever reply to anything ,they post in one singular thread ,its ****e tbh

They ignore the celts , the section is dead .

English for one section and the Scots and welsh and Irish to another , im sick of seeing those wankers chatting ****e and have no depth

keep on posting to your mass thread of ****e guys , it makes no sense and really you dont need a whole section for you to post in one thread ,why the need for a whole section when you just reply to one another in one pish effort ?!! use msn ffs .your wasting bandwidth

Comment

Us scots need to stick together!
            Last edited by Stab Judah; 04-17-2009, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
              they will ignore this , they dont get that we as Scotsman do not, and will not ever think the 'limey section' is our place to post.

The English never ever reply to anything ,they post in one singular thread ,its ****e tbh

They ignore the celts , the section is dead .

English for one section and the Scots and welsh and Irish to another , im sick of seeing those wankers chatting ****e and have no depth

keep on posting to your mass thread of ****e guys , it makes no sense and really you dont need a whole section for you to post in one thread ,why the need for a whole section when you just reply to one another in one pish effort ?!! use msn ffs .your wasting bandwidth
              Lets advertise this new section m8, spread the word

Comment

**** aye, lets get this sorted.

Comment

you can't take our freedom!

Comment

HOETTISH members chat

Do your parents a favour and kill yourself!
                    You ***git ass is banned from ESB,i really hope that someone ban you from boxingscene too.

Die bit.ch!
                    Last edited by SHERPAKOVSKI; 04-18-2009, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X