Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: No Credit, Lomachenko Doing What I Did Years Ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    ROFL i remember mikey knockdown and stopped salido, the guy who whooped loma.

Nope. Garcia quit when he got a broken nose. He did not stop Salido LOL

Comment

Mikey is right, when he dominated salido he got very little credit, when lomachenko loses and is dominated by salido, a lot of fans act like it didn't happen, why is loma p4p and mikey isn't because it's who they want to be p4p, like roman gonzalez manufactured,

Salido still has the style to beat lomachenko again just like he did the first time

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
        Yes but he didn't rip through Salido in his second pro fight. I don't think he is overhyped. The Walters fight was very impressive as was the Martinez fight. The guy has 8 professional fights so u have to admit that he has accomplished alot in a short period of time.
        Just to clarify I disagree with Mikey saying Loma is over rated. Lomachenko is one of my favorite fighters. Type in my username & Lomachenko in the search function to see what I've posted about him.

What I do agree with Mikey on is the timing of the match ups. While Loma was honing his craft in the amateurs, Mikey was whooping ass and a World champion.

Comment

best way to settle this is in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            ROFL i remember mikey knockdown and stopped salido, the guy who cheated his ass off and barely scraped by loma in his 2nd pro fight then ducked a rematch.
            Fixed it for ya, chap.

Comment

It's not even lomacheko that bothers people it's the fans, and alot who you can see from the link in the my signature, and what they are really masking as, he's a great technical boxer and one of the best but so is rigondeaux, a guy who trolls give no credit and want to face loma who's fighting at 135 very soon, ehy not put crawford in there versus lomachenko if were disregarding weights

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                Would be a great fight. There's abit of difference fighting Salido in one of your first fights and later on when your a seasoned pro though. Still, hope they make this fight.
                You know what that sounds like??? EXCUSES!!!

The DUDE had over 350 amateur fights with only 1 loss. How the F are you NOT ready??? No amount of crying or making up excuses is going to get that 0 back.

Comment

He's beating guys Mikey beat a better version of and lost to a guy Mikey beat a better version of. Why is this never brought up?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Fixed it for ya, chap.
                    Here's another guy who LOVES making up excuses. Don't forget Salido has 13 losses already and HE was the better man that night.

Comment

Mikey vs Loma, if the catch, is going to be a huge fight!!!!

The question is....does Arum want to place them chips?!

Comment

Working...
                      X