Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I'm Extremely Happy With 300K Buys For Canelo PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times are we gonna catch this hoe switchin up his opinions conveniently to defend GGG? Didn't Hanz already expose this dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

How many times are we gonna catch this hoe switchin up his opinions conveniently to defend GGG? Didn't Hanz already expose this dude.
      You can't find a hole big enough for him to crawl under right now LMAO

Comment

• canelo vs geale 13k and 0 ppv buys, cottos next fight...he was the a-side vs canelo.

ggg vs jacobs 19k and 150k ppv buys...ggg's next fight...can't even get a percentage of ppv against canelo.

the crappier you are the better deal you get when it comes to golden boy negotiations.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          canelo vs geale 13k and 0 ppv buys, canelo's next fight...he was the a-side vs canelo.

ggg vs jacobs 19k and 150k ppv buys...ggg's next fight...can't even get a percentage of ppv against canelo.

the crappier you are the better deal you get when it comes to golden boy negotiations.
          i missed that fight, lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
            i missed that fight, lol...
            Ayyyy LMAO ,Dagum is just too stupid man

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              That guy man. I'm starting to feel bad for him.
              Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
              both sides are full of **** to be honest
              Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Owned!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Originally posted by icha View Post
              bigdramashow:
              "Why are fans so obsessed with PPV sales and attendance figures?
              Can someone explain? Thought I was on a boxing forum not the financial Times. If the guy wins in the ring, do you have to find some other way to try and discredit them? Is it some mind of moral victory for you? Does it vindicate your hatred for said fighter?..."

your biased doublestandars and hipocresy exposed once again...
              how is it hypocrisy. all i said is de la hoya was lying. i wasnt mocking the figures or anything.... nothing to see here, so move along...

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

How many times are we gonna catch this hoe switchin up his opinions conveniently to defend GGG? Didn't Hanz already expose this dude.
                see above ^

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  how is it hypocrisy. all i said is de la hoya was lying. i wasnt mocking the figures or anything.... nothing to see here, so move along...
                  we should not be talking ppv but you even have a ppv source lol and care on what oscar says on ppvs... and now trying to act like you dont care about ppvs...

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    see above ^
                    You're not being honest with yourself or fooling anyone - just think, why did you make that post? Why did you care to look up info about Canelo's sales and then to come here and write about it in this thread?

Answer: You made that post in order to criticize another fighter based on their ability to sell PPVs.

Then you made a thread where you said it was ridiculous for people to criticize fighters based on PPV performance and more generally that it was silly of us to even talk about PPV sales (this being a forum about boxing and not finances, afterall).

I know deep down you know that this is hypocrisy. You only make yourself appear more ridiculous by trying to deny this very obvious double standard you've applied.

Comment

• No worries guys I have an explanation for all of this.

bigdramashow simply misclicked on his bookmarks and posted that factoid about Canelo here instead of on Business Insider or Bloomberg. They all start with a B, it was a mistake anyone could make.

Comment

Working...
                      X