Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Jacobs Gave Golovkin Too Much Respect, Canelo Won't!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    The dude is 35, and he doesn't exactly have a style the promotes longevity. He doesn't have very much time left in the sport.
    He has never been stretched till now they all been one sided fights where he was hardly taking anything its only his last 2 where they were class opponents and he has shown us his short comings, 35 yes but very well preserved fighting B level comp till now.

Roman vs the Tia had more wear and tear than GGGs entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      He has never been stretched till now they all been one sided fights where he was hardly taking anything its only his last 2 where they were class opponents and he has shown us his short comings, 35 yes but very well preserved fighting B level comp till now.

Roman vs the Tia had more wear and tear than GGGs entire career.
      The wear comes in training camps, not the fights. You think 12 rounds of fighting has anything on a couple hundred rounds of sparring?

Comment

Golovkin is 35, Canelo is 26, if the fight happens, I honestly think it's an even fight. Canelo could win, it's a shame all these big fights are presenting themselves to GGG at 35 years of age. He gets hit a lot I can't see him fighting beyond 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          The wear comes in training camps, not the fights. You think 12 rounds of fighting has anything on a couple hundred rounds of sparring?
          He don't have tough spars either, GGG is fresh and well preserved even his entire team states it, Im just saying why.

Comment

De La Hoya should stfu and put on another fishnets. Even Jacobs cheated with weight, GGG took care of the business and fought like a beast. Cant wait till Chavez comes in at 185 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Funny thing is Jacobs would beat Floyd Mayweather and Canelo...

Dude has only one other loss against a machine who would beat all of them also.

i love this site today

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                De La Hoya should stfu and put on another fishnets. Even Jacobs cheated with weight, GGG took care of the business and fought like a beast. Cant wait till Chavez comes in at 185 as well.
                How the fawk did he cheat with weight? He made the contractual weight limit of 160! Wtf are you on?! There aren't no fight night weight limits just ask Floyd cantnelo maidana bum bum ggg and countless others.

Comment

De La Hoya:]Jacobs Gave Golovkin Too Much Respect, Canelo Won't!

Jacobs gave Golovkin the business

Canelo will smoke him

Comment

...De la Hoya and Canelo won't get past Chavez Jr...so why talk Golovkin??

Comment

The least they can do is finish the comment in the headline..

" Canelo won't fight him, until he's completely washed up and I have another fighter in my stable who can make me some money."

Comment

Working...
                      X