Comments Thread For: Black Hitler - Boxing And The Anti-PBC Effect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    Fair enough lol
    Sumner redstone is pretty sick and going through dementia i read a few months ago... some board members tried to take the company away from him but he shut that **** down quick lol good for the old man

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      golden boy's defense? "trump has said worse"

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        pbc is garbage, simple as that. Theres no conspiracy here.
        You're a recycled Pact*rd.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
          Thomas Hauser is preparing his 4 page reply as we speak.

"Can Boxing Trust Jake Donovan?"
          Hilarious!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Even worse, didn't Oscar come out and say "THERE IS NO RACISM IN BOXING!"
            What has surprised me is that there has been no statement from Golden Boy denouncing a writer of their magazine using the N- word to an employee of their promotion company. When I brought this up to BIGPOPPAPUMP he blew it off like it's not a big deal because the Golden Boy employee didn't say it. The writer is a Golden Boy employee. Amazing how people now want to separate Golden Boy the company from Ring Magazine when it's on record that Oscar makes editorial decisions (Rousey on the cover) & the firing of the staff in 2011 came from Golden Boy. They knew it was wrong because the scrubbed all his stories off their site. Even if the writer never said the N-word the collusion between a promotional company & a writer from their magazine to coordinate stories in the media is unethical.

Comment

The sad thing is, if the haters of Haymon did real investigative work, they would look into why one of the biggest fighters of our generation was in debt with tax issues, and needed a fight with Floyd to ease the financial stress

Especially boxing historians who watched joe louis get hammered by the IRS, but are quiet when bob arum's star is losing his money

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                HBO has seemed to back off too, i.e. GGG vs. Jacobs!
                As more information came out it became clear IMO that HBO made that deal because they had to reserve MSG for 3/18 in advance. Then they started doing the ground work for the event. Losing the purse would mean Dibella would control the venue and the date for the fight, which would have been a problem for HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  What has surprised me is that there has been no statement from Golden Boy denouncing a writer of their magazine using the N- word to an employee of their promotion company. When I brought this up to BIGPOPPAPUMP he blew it off like it's not a big deal because the Golden Boy employee didn't say it. The writer is a Golden Boy employee. Amazing how people now want to separate Golden Boy the company from Ring Magazine when it's on record that Oscar makes editorial decisions (Rousey on the cover) & the firing of the staff in 2011 came from Golden Boy. They knew it was wrong because the scrubbed all his stories off their site. Even if the writer never said the N-word the collusion between a promotional company & a writer from their magazine to coordinate stories in the media is unethical.
                  IMO, that right there is the story that should have been gained traction.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    My thoughts exactly. I googled the guy and the first thing you see is his twitter page and Ring Magazine in his bio. Where are the stories? We need to send out some tweets to Dan Rafeal. there's zero reason why ESPN shouldn't have ran a story on this week old news.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                      Thomas Hauser is preparing his 4 page reply as we speak.

"Can Boxing Trust Jake Donovan?"

Comment

Working...
                      X