No announcement yet.

JAMES J. CORBETT KO's VITALI

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAMES J. CORBETT KO's VITALI

Why Is CORBETT Way Better Than Vitali KLITSCHKO ??... How Come Corbett Ko's Vitali ??
    I don't know why the modern Heavyweights have DEVOLVED so far from the great Corbett, I was gonna Have this fight between JEFFRIES and vitali, but of course, I wouldn't want vitali to get killed by JEFF.

Any HW pre-1995 KOs the Klitschkos with ease.

Comment

Ew..........

Comment

Indeed. Most modern fighters, especially the heavies, have gotten worse and regressed.
        Last edited by Brockton Lip; 10-28-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Troll thread.

James J Corbett wouldn't do **** all. He lost just about every meaningful fight he ever had.

How would he of got in range? His feet was awfully slow, he had no head movement & no jab. Vitali would DESTROY Corbett with ease as would any half decent H/W of today.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
            Troll thread.

James J Corbett wouldn't do **** all. He lost just about every meaningful fight he ever had.

How would he of got in range? His feet was awfully slow, he had no head movement & no jab. Vitali would DESTROY Corbett with ease as would any half decent H/W of today.
            Not that I agree with Corbett beating Vitali (obviously a joke) but his footwork, head movement and jabbing were basically his best attributes.

Comment

Troll thread.

Corbett is a pioneer in that department

just too small to compete with the Klitschko giant

Comment

Troll thread.

I accept the tread is a half jest, but I wanted to see how many here know anything about guys like Corbett, you don't seem to know much about Jim. this quote for instance,
                ---- That is simply not true, Choynski twice, Mitchell,.. Sullivan for a start... were fights he won, he even beat Choynski with normal gloves while Choynski wore skin tight leather gloves with seams across the knuckles, which cut Corbett every time he got hit. and the fight was held on a barge floating on water. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ You just need to read up....... I admit that the Klitschko's would beat Corbett through pure height and weight,... but seriously, P4P Corbett is the better and tougher and fitter fighter...... this thread is also about other divisions... there were more great boxers among the old-timers then there are now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                  Not that I agree with Corbett beating Vitali (obviously a joke) but his footwork, head movement and jabbing were basically his best attributes.
                  It was a totally tongue in cheek thread.... yes

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                    Why Is CORBETT Way Better Than Vitali KLITSCHKO ??... How Come Corbett Ko's Vitali ??
                    I don't know why the modern Heavyweights have DEVOLVED so far from the great Corbett, I was gonna Have this fight between JEFFRIES and vitali, but of course, I wouldn't want vitali to get killed by JEFF.
                    Obvious troll post, Corbett is too small and weak chinned to beat someone like Vitali.

Comment

Working...
                    X