• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulie-M View Post
    Donaire
    Maidana and Matthysse
    Ponce De Leon
    Adrien Broner has alot of power too, dont care what they rest of you think
    yea i was going to add broner his punches from what i remember just sound hard it may be that dumb ass chihauhau bark or whatever he exerts as he throws a punch adding to the effect

Comment

Thurman, GGG, Canelo, Kirkland, AA, Wlad

Comment

I forgot Danny Garcia

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez.

i think Marquez in the 4th fight at 40 yrs old is p4p hardest puncher

he KD a small but solid Lt WW in Pac with a granite chin who took solid punches from a 154lber Margarito with one punch.

Manny was actually out for a a split second in that KD. now that's power!

Comment

Lucas Matthyssee, Sergio Martinez, Gennady Golovkin, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., Randall Bailey, Roman Gonzalez, Wladimir Klitschko, etc. I could go all day.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
              Aside from that you draw a blank? Not sure if trolling.....

How about the #1 hardest puncher- Wlad Klitschko to start this list.. Surely being the hardest puncher in general will make you P4P #1...
              Lets see him take someone out with one punch. He has very good power, but not what I would call a devastating puncher. My vote is for Danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
                Juan Manuel Marquez.

he KD a small but solid Lt WW in Pac with a granite chin who took solid punches from a 154lber Margarito with one punch.

i wouldnt say Marquez although that ko came to mind when i was thinking of people but i think that knockout was more of a perfectly timed and placed punch than relying on power plus add the fact that manny ran into it

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
                  Lets see him take someone out with one punch. He has very good power, but not what I would call a devastating puncher. My vote is for Danny Garcia.

Comment

In no particular order.

Deontay Wilder
                    Marcos Maidana
                    David Haye
                    Gennady Golovkin
                    Takashi Uchiyama
                    Randall Bailey
                    Nonito Donaire
                    Wladimir Klitschko - Vitali was the bigger puncher, but has declined with age
                    Lucas Matthysse - Like Valero not one punch KO, but murderous punches
                    Keith Thurman
                    Brandon Rios - Like Mathysse not a one hitter quitter, but every punch does lasting damage
                    Last edited by toshmurph; 01-04-2013, 10:51 PM. Reason: Forgot Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
                      Juan Manuel Marquez.

A split second?

Comment

Working...
                      X