No announcement yet.

ken norton suffers stroke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sux_my_wang_34 View Post
    One the GOAT heavies. Reminds me of something M. Buffer said about Frazier, "206 pounds of chiseled ebony steel" or something along those lines. We can only wish Kenny the best. Love the guy as a fighter. True gladiator.

Btw, the BC' belt was ****ing crazy awesome in 78'.

look how small it looks in proportion to his shoulders

he looks like he was drawn up by a cartoonist or something with that upper body

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      look how small it looks in proportion to his shoulders

he looks like he was drawn up by a cartoonist or something with that upper body
      Hahaha yeah dude I think it makes him more mythical somehow. That and the fro.

Wouldn't it be cool if we found out the wbc belts were larger back then than they are now??

Sorry everyone if the lightheartedness is misplaced here, I just think Kenny kicks ass.

Comment

I believe this is his 3rd one. I pray that he can come out of this one talking, hes going to need LOTS of rehab if hes ever going to get back to his every day life. They need to work on methods that would minimize (or hopefully prevent) the chance of another one. One more and that could be his last.

Comment

Wish him the best......

Comment

yeah i do hope he is ok

Comment

Originally posted by JPRINCEOFBOXING View Post
              i saw him and even took a couple of pics with him he didnt look that bad but he was riding a electrical mobile wheel chair he was right nexts to me in the hopkins vs dawson 2 fight......with that said i hope he gets better ill pray for him
              Wheel chair?

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
              I believe this is his 3rd one. I pray that he can come out of this one talking, hes going to need LOTS of rehab if hes ever going to get back to his every day life. They need to work on methods that would minimize (or hopefully prevent) the chance of another one. One more and that could be his last.
              I guess this would explain it.

Today is his birthday. Happy Birthday, Kenny. I hope you recover well.

Comment

I wish him a full recovery.

Comment

Working...
                X