Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you rock accessories? (e.g. jewelry, watches, bracelets, scarves, hats, etc.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Watch
    Fountain pen
    Long coat
    Leather gloves in winter
    Suit & tie a few days a week.
    Admire the old-style class. I wish the world was back in the suit/dress outfit times.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Like a boss
      I wear the suit when I meet with sr. management.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Admire the old-style class. I wish the world was back in the suit/dress outfit times.
        Got to do it out of respect for the my management.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I used to wear accessories back in high school and in my early 20s

Id wear those leather handmade bracelets, the necklaces/chains and stuff.

I don't wear anymore, not even a watch because the cellphones have clocks on them.

Also I hated undressing with a lot of accessories it took forever when I came home from school or work and was tired just to change into my house clothes.

I keep it simple, ill dress like this during winter

Summer time Ill keep it basic with a plain V neck with jeans or Khakis and some chukkas
          Wouldn't you want to rock an iced out watch?

Also, props to you if you rock cardigans like this. Those are boss.

Last edited by punchr; 12-26-2016, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Good clothes raise your sexiness up several notches.

Girls are blatant too when they look
            You really know what's up dude.

Last week these two girls were looking at me with their mouths and eyes wide open at the same time. My outfit was on point. Diamonds on my wrist, shiny metal around my neck. My hat was looking great. I was rocking all black which made my diamond wrist watch pop. A bunch of guys were calling me a pimp, gangster, and R&B singer. They were both giving me that look of blatantly checking me out, it looked hilarious. It's like they can't control themselves as if something takes over them. Next thing I know she's coming up with excuses to talk to me.

It's happen so many times that I know it's not a coincidence. Like I said, you know the deal. Much respect. Some guys here think you're full of **** but I know you're real.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
              You really know what's up dude.

Last week these two girls were looking at me with their mouths and eyes wide open at the same time. My outfit was on point. Diamonds on my wrist, shiny metal around my neck. My hat was looking great. I was rocking all black which made my diamond wrist watch pop. A bunch of guys were calling me a pimp, gangster, and R&B singer. They were both giving me that look of blatantly checking me out, it looked hilarious. It's like they can't control themselves as if something takes over them. Next thing I know she's coming up with excuses to talk to me.

It's happen so many times that I know it's not a coincidence. Like I said, you know the deal. Much respect. Some guys here think you're full of **** but I know you're real.

Its simple stuff bro. Looking sharp gets you noticed. Simples

Comment

I wear a watch, all that other extra crap isn't needed

Comment

me too just a watch (Movado iced out bezel) on special occasions and my wedding ring, that's all you need

a nice watch says a lot about a man

I stay away from cozy scarfs tho

Comment

Working...
                  X