Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had a person post on your FB wall and have no idea who they are?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever had a person post on your FB wall and have no idea who they are?

This girl just posted on my wall asking me how I was, that it's been so long and I have no idea who she is lol.

What the **** do I say.... She went to my school and I added her years ago when I sent spam invites and she just said hi now. It would be so awkward to just ignore her because its on my timeline.

I looked at her pictures and I don't recognize her at all, but we graduated in the same year.

Dude wtf is she hot or not

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      Dude wtf is she hot or not
      Not really lol

If she was, I would just pretend to know her and ask how she is because I missed her.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
        Not really lol

If she was, I would just pretend to know her and ask how she is because I missed her.
        You scoundrel

Comment

Nobody has any advice? I just logged out for now, I don't know what to say without embarrassing both of us.

I don't want to say fine how are you because I would have to have a conversation which will make it even weirder.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
            Not really lol

u cant tell a hot girl u missed her

unfriend button clicked

Comment

just ignore it, it will go away trust me.

Comment

You know those "people you may know" things? I don't know half of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  You know those "people you may know" things? I don't know half of them.
                  Me too but mine even does it when i have no mutual friends, i don't know why mine shows people i have no connection to at all . I sometimes add them if they're a good looking girl and local to me. Then if i say hello or they say hello, i just say "You were on my suggested friends every time, so i was curious "

I've pounded a few girls from facebook by starting this way. I think it works better if your facebook has plenty of interaction with friends and seen to be doing things, so they can see a human side of you.

Give it a whirl

Comment

I figured it out, all i said was "hi " no awkwardness and no need for a response.

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Me too but mine even does it when i have no mutual friends, i don't know why mine shows people i have no connection to at all . I sometimes add them if they're a good looking girl and local to me. Then if i say hello or they say hello, i just say "You were on my suggested friends every time, so i was curious "

I've pounded a few girls from facebook by starting this way. I think it works better if your facebook has plenty of interaction with friends and seen to be doing things, so they can see a human side of you.

Give it a whirl
                    Do you ever get any chicks with dicks on your suggested friends?

Comment

Working...
                    X