Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other than Timothy Bradley, is there anyone more featherfisted than Floyd at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other than Timothy Bradley, is there anyone more featherfisted than Floyd at 147?

Also lol at the thread calling Floyd a power puncher.

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
    Also lol at the thread calling Floyd a power puncher.
    He hits hard enough that HOF fighters dont run him over , thats all you need to beat more WCs than any other fighter and beat fighters giving them up to 20lbs in weight .

I guess you dont know much about boxing , thread is a waste of bandwidth kid .

Comment

Bradley is like Hitman Hearns compared to Floyd

The only possible person at 147 that Floyd could have more power than is Paulie

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Bradley is like Hitman Hearns compared to Floyd

The only possible person at 147 that Floyd could have more power than is Paulie
        What is the KO % of Bradley and Floyd ?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          He hits hard enough that HOF fighters dont run him over , thats all you need to beat more WCs than any other fighter and beat fighters giving them up to 20lbs in weight .

I guess you dont know much about boxing , thread is a waste of bandwidth kid .
          Oh please, don't hit me with that world champions bs, we all know how fuccked up boxing is. Secondly, he hasn't beaten a single HOF (proper) at their best.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
            Oh please, don't hit me with that world champions bs, we all know how fuccked up boxing is. Secondly, he hasn't beaten a single HOF (proper) at their best.
            lol your an idiot .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              lol your an idiot .
              *You're, and name me a proper HOF he has beaten at their best.

Comment

Remember when Bradley used to drop or at least hurt almost everyone he fought?

147 has not been kind to his power.

Comment

I don't like floyd but people are nuts to think he is featherfisted.

I swear comparing his power to Bradley's is just ignorant. Floyd isn't a monster puncher by any means but like a poster above said it's decent enough to make people cautious.

Comment

I think Floyd has power that makes people think twice. It's accurate shots that most definitely keep fighters off him.

If he had the same power as Paulie I'm pretty sure he would get run over.

Comment

Working...
                    X