No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

This is a thread specifically about the TV Show. No book talk, no spoilers, no complaining about how this or that character is different or better in the books. Only discussions regarding what has happened in the show. If you want to talk about the books, or if you have read the books past the current season, post in the other thread(s).

Thoughts on tonight's episode? I thought the Jon Snow scene was badass!

Comment

Yes that sword through the back of the head thrust is rarely used nowadays.

Sansa has to marry that weird little kid who sucks his mommy's tata? She's got nothing but bad luck.

Coming attractions showed Stannis at the Iron Bank...lol he looked like he was applying for a job.

Comment

Sansa is gonna marry her cousin lol

Comment

glad little finger is back.. he's been gone for a number of episodes.. what happened to him..

Comment

Gosh not more Games of thrones groupies.....

"You guys are everywhere, remember how girls used to feel about Shakin Stevens in the 80's..?"...

Comment

Originally posted by MR KOOL View Post
              Gosh not more Games of thrones groupies.....

"You guys are everywhere, remember how girls used to feel about Shakin Stevens in the 80's..?"...
              yeah.. i honestly don't find games of thrones that good.. i find it boring many times.. but i do watch it... i like a number of tv series more than GOT, like silicon valley, homeland, true blood, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
                yeah.. i honestly don't find games of thrones that good.. i find it boring many times.. but i do watch it... i like a number of tv series more than GOT, like silicon valley, homeland, true blood, etc..
                Its just the type of people certain shows attract, which annoys me....

"I find these Games of thrones people really smug and cliquey"...

I have watched it afew times, on another boxing forum i wanted some insight into the characters because i had not watched it from the start....

And all i received was abuse, and endless nonsense about the books....

I think the hardcore fans of this show are really bizzare.

I have tried to get into the show, but i just thinks its incoherent and over dramatic....

Note: I like watching Eastenders, its the only show i watch! its a soap opera in the UK...haha.

Comment

Originally posted by MR KOOL View Post
                  Its just the type of people certain shows attract, which annoys me....

"I find these Games of thrones people really smug and cliquey"...

I have watched it afew times, on another boxing forum i wanted some insight into the characters because i had not watched it from the start....

And all i received was abuse, and endless nonsense about the books....

I think the hardcore fans of this show are really bizzare.

I have tried to get into the show, but i just thinks its incoherent and over dramatic....

Note: I like watching Eastenders, its the only show i watch! its a soap opera in the UK...haha.
                  asking people on the internet about GoT is really a bad move esp. if you're gonna watch it for the first time

binge watch it from the start and maybe you will find out what makes it click

Comment

that scene with bran calling for jon punched my feels right in the dick. it also doesn't help that i hear 'goodbye brother' every time i see one of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X