Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rugby Six Nations 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never knew England weren't taking Chris Ashton and Ben Youngs out their squad....
    Ashtons risky, taking him out to give Jack Nowell his debut in Paris this weekend (whom has been quite good thus far this season at Exeter).

If the frogs come out with stale baguettes (they fupping hurt man) he'll be getting thrown into the deep end vs France imo...risky cause Ashtons form in the Premiership recently has been completely fine.
    I'm sending Stuart Lancaster an angry letter now. In pencils and a crayon for highlighting important notes...

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
      I never knew England weren't taking Chris Ashton and Ben Youngs out their squad....
      Ashtons risky, taking him out to give Jack Nowell his debut in Paris this weekend (whom has been quite good thus far this season at Exeter).

If the frogs come out with stale baguettes (they fupping hurt man) he'll be getting thrown into the deep end vs France imo...risky cause Ashtons form in the Premiership recently has been completely fine.
      I'm sending Stuart Lancaster an angry letter now. In pencils and a crayon for highlighting important notes...
      I like Ben Young's as well. I don't really follow club rugby but at international level he's looked good to my eyes.

Ashton is in the dog house with me since he tried to start on Manu Tuilagi and got slapped silly

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        I was born in Wales and my initials in real life are J.P.R lol.

I never found out if my rents did it on purpose or not
        In Wales he's very very well known, 70's he was prime beast (i think, fuk google i don't have it).

Some damn slick initials there Mr.Cruise

Comment

Yes Ashton does think he's godly, i rekon both guys have large personalities in the changing room, i can imagine...

Imo i thought Youngs was going to be (may still be) one of the best scrum half's around, talk about taking initiative and taking the game into your hands, some of his brakes are cuss-ping upon awesomeness.....

I bet France will fukin beat us now......

Na England will fukin d.ick on them in their own capital, oooossshhh!

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
            Yes Ashton does think he's godly, i rekon both guys have large personalities in the changing room, i can imagine...

Imo i thought Youngs was going to be (may still be) one of the best scrum half's around, talk about taking initiative and taking the game into your hands, some of his brakes are cuss-ping upon awesomeness.....
            Agreed. Youngs was always looking to make **** happen

I bet France will fukin beat us now......

Na England will fukin d.ick on them in their own capital, oooossshhh!

Comment

I will never get tired of seeing Ashton looking dumbly at Tuilagi's Samoan ham fist travelling towards his face

Comment

Tuilagi's a proper ****. Completely undeserved. Ashton took the hits like an ATG

Comment

Originally posted by tom cruise View Post
                  i was born in wales and my initials in real life are j.p.r lol.

I never found out if my rents did it on purpose or not

Comment

ATG punching bag. I dont understand what Ashton was expecting to happen after he pushed Manu?
                    Last edited by Tom Cruise; 01-29-2014, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      ATG punching bag. I dont understand what Ashton was expecting to happen after he pushed Manu?
                      Dunno but it was a pretty dirty tackle. Ashton took a punch, Tuilagi came out of it looking like a hot-headed, feather-fisted child. He's a bulldozer of a centre though. Bit of a legend.

Comment

Working...
                      X