No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Mayweather-Guerrero, Discussions Begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFlashKnows View Post
    Jr. Middleweight limit is 154, but is anywhere from 147.1 to 154. It doesn't mean you have to weigh 154. But I hear you... Floyd would be smaller. All I'm saying is if he can fight Canelo at 154 (and Floyd would be smaller), then why not Sergio?
    Because as I said before, ANYTHING Floyd does at 154, is a BONUS fight! Floyd is NOT obligated to fight ANYONE at 154, when he cant even make the weight! Thats his choice whether he wants to bless us with those fights, or not! Floyd is DOWNRIGHT Obligated to fight Pac! You have to ask Floyd to find it in his heart, to go out of his way to fight a superman, and go to 54, then come in at 150, since he cant make 54! Other than that, stop pestering him about it.

Comment

I cant believe they are actually going to try and sell this fight. It sucks, absolutely pointless. Floyd should man the fuck up and fight Manny or Sergio or shove his shitty PPV fiascos up his arsehole.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        You should save that comment.
        You should stop trying to instigate something thats not.

Comment

this is a **** fight

Comment

Guerrero will Make Floyd fight, jus the thought is nice.The Ghost has balls 2X the size & bleeds pit bull! Floyd will find a way out of this one!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFlashKnows View Post
              If Floyd can fight Canelo, and I'm assuming it'd be at 154, then why can't he fight Sergio at 154? I'll wait for the excuse....
              Sergio already fighting Murray in April dude

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                You should stop trying to instigate something thats not.
                Well, i sincerely apologize for my comment. Cancer is a somewhat delicate issue for me.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrambo View Post
                  Guerrero will Make Floyd fight, jus the thought is nice.The Ghost has balls 2X the size & bleeds pit bull! Floyd will find a way out of this one!!
                  I hope he does, because this is a meaningless threat! I didnt want to say anything, but this is a bad match up! Basically Floyd vs a Bigger, faster, more durable Hatton! As soon as this article was posted, everyone on here started calling Floyd a coward, and saying this is an easy fight, but if he loses everyone will say he lost to a lightweight! If he wins, everyone say he beat a lightweight! Robert is a bum on paper, and a meaningless threat! Everyone for Floyd to fight outside of Pac, is tougher to beat, and does nothing for his legacy! I rather him have a tough fight against Canelo, than a tough fight with Robert, because I HATE that guy and it does nothing for Floyd's legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Yeah Yeah Yeah. Guerrero. Accomplished what only Henry Armstrong, Roberto Duran and Roy Jones Jr. did. 6 time world champion in 4 weight divisions. 2012 fighter of the year. I get it.

Congratulations. Everybody's convinced now.

Make the fight happen and get it over with so we can see Floyd in the ring with an actual threat.
                    Other than Martinez, and probably Canelo[who would be underdog]. Who are these "actual threats"?

I hope you don't mean Pacquiao, Marquez, Bradley, Cotto?

Honestly, aside from Martinez, there are no actual threats for Floyd from 140-160. It's an actual fact that Floyd would be favored against any one within those weight classes.

Am I saying Mayweather-Guerrero is a great fight and Guerrero should be called a threat? Nope, decent fight at best, i'm just saying Guerrero is no worse than the rest of the 140-160 division as far as posing an actual legit threat goes.

With that said Martinez, Lara, Canelo would probably give Floyd the toughest fights of his past prime career.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      I cant believe they are actually going to try and sell this fight. It sucks, absolutely pointless. Floyd should man the fuck up and fight Manny or Sergio or shove his shitty PPV fiascos up his arsehole.
                      Hope you said the same for Pac-Marg/Mosley/Marquez III/ and for Pac-Rios in April.

Comment

Working...
                      X