Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are accusations of racism becoming too frequent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well for this site atleast if you didn't have so many race baiting posters Im sure the accusations would stop no?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      People, This is the internet.
      i dont give a **** what people want to call me, lol, they can call me a w*tb**k, a ******, a ****in azzhole, lol, a uncle tom, lol, a floyd fan, lol, insults dont mean sh1qt to me, lol, anyone that feels insulted by a piece of **** rascist or anybody just accidently saying a rascial remark can kiss my hairy blakk azz,

lol;, people need to learn to block that bull**** , lol, we need to make school classes on how to deal with other people at an early age cause what i see, lol, i definitely dont like, lol;, we in america are either pussified or morons, lol, their will always be rascism in the world but nobody shoul;d play the race card day after day

nobody likes rascism but nobody likes people that use the race card too often aswell
      Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 10-25-2012, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
        Well for this site atleast if you didn't have so many race baiting posters Im sure the accusations would stop no?
        this guy literally cries racism at least twice a day.....

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          What's the c word?
          you put cheese on it

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            this guy literally cries racism at least twice a day.....
            i remember that, now i dont know if he still does but he was a good dude with a way of making people light up, lol, lol, he actually made me hate el castigador(burners other alt which stands for the punisher) for awhile, burner has always a a flame that he can get you and anyone going ,lol, hes a nice guy , lol, he still used the race card too often though, lol, i hated that

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
              you put cheese on it
              cheeseburger i guess

Comment

Who would win in a fight, Obama or President Palmer?

Comment

I won't get into much detail, but the answer is a resounding "yes."

Comment

Maher and Dyson try their damndest to label Republicans racist by attacking Limbaugh. Brietbart Alone deals with both of them handily.

Comment

Bill Maher can be funny as phuqq sometimes, but I really can't stand the guy a lot of the time.

He just comes across as such a snarky, self-indulged, arrogant little man. He's also not nearly as intelligent as he thinks he is. He constantly gets schooled by the people he brings on his show to represent the opposing views to what his fanbase believes.

Youtube the episode where Bill O'Reilly came on. O'Reilly schooled him. . . Ann Coulter, the uppity *****, even schooled him.

I find myself eager to watch his show now just to see him get schooled by his guests, and for the comedic aspects of his show. He is clueless on real issues, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X