Mexican teacher keeps children calm during a gun battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Mexican teacher keeps children calm during a gun battle

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americ...ex.html?hpt=T2

5 people were killed because of that incident. It happened in what was but a few years ago known as the safest city in all of Latin America, Monterey, Mexico.

It's really sad as to what is going on in Mexico because of the drug violence.

Nuevo Leon is a short drive from my place, nothing safe about it anymore.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Mexi****s.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        Nuevo Leon is a short drive from my place, nothing safe about it anymore.
        Crazy, my aunt lives in Monterey and I remember visiting her and always saying how nice the city is.

I hope Mexico gets rid of this problem soon, it's too beautiful of a country to be going through this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Crazy, my aunt lives in Monterey and I remember visiting her and always saying how nice the city is.

I hope Mexico gets rid of this problem soon, it's too beautiful of a country to be going through this.
          3 weeks ago.........about 50 miles from here, they found two mass graves next to an old well. The graves were like 20ft by 20 feet and 6 feet deep? Both full of bodies including the well.

Zetas are just making people dissapear left and right.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The Mexicans I've talked to say they expect the situation to improve in about a year or so once Calderon is out of power and things return to the way they were. They say it was safer before when each town had a "head of the plaza" to keep things under control. That now everything is chaotic and it is much more difficult to make money, so people are forced to do stuff like kidnap for ransom. All of the doctors, dentists, feed and grocery store owners, etc that I know in Mexico spend the night this side of the border.

Comment

This is exactly why I'm against illegal drugs now..........when I was younger I used them, without understanding that I'm contributing to this exact type of violence. People smoking weed thats hydroponic thats different......they can do whatever they want, it's their life.

People smoking schwag weed use the argument "they're not harming anyone" lol yes they are. That bunk weed comes from Mexico, and the money you're paying for it goes directly into the cartel's pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                This is exactly why I'm against illegal drugs now..........when I was younger I used them, without understanding that I'm contributing to this exact type of violence. People smoking weed thats hydroponic thats different......they can do whatever they want, it's their life.

People smoking schwag weed use the argument "they're not harming anyone" lol yes they are. That bunk weed comes from Mexico, and the money you're paying for it goes directly into the cartel's pocket.
                No doubt,

I dont use drugs and one of the reasons is because I'm not going to line these dudes pockets. They are killing for profit and most don't give a **** who they hurt as long as they are getting high.

That's the big problem though, it's the consumer. Cut the demand and these people lose power. It's that simple....even though it's not realistic.

Comment

Corruption, greed, and violence is killing the heart and spirit of Mexico. I feel for all the innocent people caught up in these acts.

I won't be travelling there any time soon, which is a shame, because I've always wanted to.

Comment

damn, in Monterrey? WOW, I lived there for a short while, very nice city and safe too, sad to hear this

good for the teachers, not sure if you guys have seen the video, but how calm she kept the kids and herself is so cool, maybe the kids had no idea what was actually going on, but still

Comment

Working...
                    X