Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir makes Mayweather look like a face first brawler.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Rab View Post
    I can't believe people pay to see WLADIMIR fight.
    Only Europeans. Compared to soccer Wlad's fights are pretty exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
      The Mexican TS is just pissed off because I posted pics and a vid of his hero Chris "Great Mexican Hope" Arreola getting destroyed by Vitali in the "2010 year of the Mexicans" thread. This is his weak counter thread.

Wlad is way more exciting than Mayweather.

Mayweather only has 1 stoppage win in his last 6 fights. I don't wanna see boring decisions. I wanna see knockouts.

Wlad has 48 KOs in 54 wins. I enjoy watching him dominate and KO all of his opponents. I can't wait till Wlad destroys Peter on saturday.

Agreed, comrade! White Eastern European Klitschko brothers dominate all pathetic capitalist black heavyweights like coward Haye!

Comment

Originally posted by El Rab View Post
        I can't believe people pay to see WLADIMIR fight.
        klit almost always gets the knockout whereas mayweather often does not

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
          since when do i ever talk **** about the k's? I come here to talk boxing, not to bytch over people. I like pacquiao, mayweather, haye, adamek... You gonna have a hissy fit just because i'm not a fan of either of the k's?

I don't love them, i don't hate them.
          lol.........................

Comment

Wlad has been dominating guys for years and most of his opponents don't make it to the final bell......can't say that for Floyd as of late.

Comment

jeleos mexican

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                How many Mayweather fights have you see? This thread seems incredibly stupid seeing as Mayweather walked his opponent down in his last fight.
                are you saying that you've only seen 1 fight of floyd?

the last one?

Comment

it depends on the fight in question. Wlad's fight with Ibragimov is probably more boring to me than any Mayweather fight...but at the same time, his nasty KOs over guys like Chambers and Brock are definitely more brutal than anything that Mayweather has done in the last few years.

I still like watching both even when theyre a little dull though, because I appreciate their skill levels and physical abilities.

Comment

I always get the 2 confused which is the one who almost always stops their opponent? Is that Mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                    X