Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: If You Thought I’d Avoid Spence, Don’t Know What I’m About

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davef View Post
    Best match up of 2017 so far a lot of questions are gonna be answered about both of them

If both are the real deal it could an amazing fight
    Agreed, the best match up so far and will tell us if Spence is the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      The shoulders usually shows who the bigger man in. Spence is definitely bigger which surprised me. LU I am too freaking amped for this one. Two top notch fighters getting it on, nothing better than that.
      He's taller, not bigger! One guy wearing a tee the other a blazer. Difference,but both a big guys. We can only see the size difference in the ring.

i'm going to buy tickets for this one. Wanna be there live to taste the tears of you and your new avi.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        But you been ducking Bradley, Rios, Chaves, and arguably Vargas. Bad time you decide to stand your ground maybe Kelly is cashing out.
        Bradley is semi-retired, Rios is a punching bag and chaves and Vargas are rubbish. Just enjoy the fact that he's fighting someone who many consider to be the best.

Comment

More power to Brook for taking this fight. But I just don't see how he can be at his best in this one. Coming off the injury is bad enough. But he looked pretty stout as a middleweight. Making 147 can't be easy for him. I would have at least asked for a catchweight. He could always blow off making 147 and come in at whatever's comfortable.

Comment

This is what we do know: Frankie Gavin, Jo Jo Dan, Kevin Bizier, and a really hard push for Amir Khan, vice Errol Spence Jr.! That tells us all we need to know!

Comment

the 'brook ducking spence' ******s have gone quiet today

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Agreed, the best match up so far and will tell us if Spence is the real deal
                +3

Couldn't agree more, brothers! Can't wait for this fight between a couple of A-1, exceptionally skilled young warriors.

Comment

We know what you're about. Taking fights you know you can't win for the pay day. Pathetic. BEING SARCASTIC. Is that better guys. For the ones when **** tends to go over your head

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
                    Brook beats Spence and Thurman this year and then will fight Pacquiao next year for the undisputed championship!
                    Pac won't go near Brook now....let alone if Kell accomplishes all those dreams you posted.

Comment

Working...
                    X