No announcement yet.

Proof GGG took it easy on #37

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    I'm sure you'll get laughs from the haters on this but it makes since. It is boxing and it's a rough world, but who, with a high profile as GGG seems to be getting, wants to be the guy who put the cancer survivor in the hospital? No one.

And there were guys saying Terrence Crawford took it easy on Postol because he just had twin boys born. If you buy that, you'd have to buy this.
    HHhhahhaahahahahaha arent YOU THE GUY WHO SAID YOU TAKE LESS PUNISHMENT BY FIGHTING MORE FIGHTS A YEAR???
    HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
      You people get even more stupid day after day.

Yeah ofcourse GGG wanted a razor thin close decision, that would put his "superman" stock down in the drain, except for true ******s like you two.
      ROFL i know right. "hi im GGG and i want to win a fight 7 rounds to 5 and claim i dont want to hurt anyone, my fans are morons anyways, they would smell my own ****, of course they would believe anything i say"

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        Jacobs had his moments, but he was outclassed.

I know you watched the BoxNation feed. Their commentary was shambolic
        Outclassed in your mind and your mind only.

Far from outclassed.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          ROFL i know right. "hi im GGG and i want to win a fight 7 rounds to 5 and claim i dont want to hurt anyone, my fans are morons anyways, they would smell my own ****, of course they would believe anything i say"
          Wins 7-5 on purpose so Canelo and Saunders will fight him

It's all his plan

Same way he let Brook, Murray and Munroe hit him so Jacobs would fight him.

Comment

Jacobs had his moments, but he was outclassed.

I know you watched the BoxNation feed. Their commentary was shambolic
            your right GGG didnt want the KO because he didnt want anything that could make him earn more money against canelo, he would rather stay at the B minus side against canelo AHAHAHAHA.

if he would have knocked out jacobs like all you fa99s said in the first few rounds he would make a stronger case for wanting more money, but he doesnt want that cause he doesnt want to hurt no body DOE.

why do you all believe everything he says, i would love to punch you in the head 100 times, knock your stupidity and mental ******ation out of you.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Wins 7-5 on purpose so Canelo and Saunders will fight him

It's all his plan

Same way he let Brook, Murray and Munroe hit him so Jacobs would fight him.
              ROFL AHAHHAAHAHAHA wow you guys are officially worse then the pac-tards.

Comment

even for internet trolls, you guys are ******ed. I would love to study you guys on your daily routines. You GGGoons prob try to shove food up your ass instead of your mouth ROFL, thats how ******ed you all are.

Comment

GGG will destroy Canelo

Comment

GGG will destroy Canelo
                    ROFL

be honest with me, would you sniff GGGs ass if he asked? dont avoid the question. simple yes or no.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      ROFL

be honest with me, would you sniff GGGs ass if he asked? dont avoid the question. simple yes or no.
                      no.

:blow:

Comment

Working...
                      X