Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia-Judah, Quillin-Guerrero is Moving To April 27th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

judah talks all that **** he just looking for a pay day he will not let his hand go

Comment

who is danny garcia?he just became champ.who had danny beating amir?not many yet now everyone seems to be mad at danny as if he was a top name fighter for years avoiding top fighters when in reality he just won his tittle in the begining of summer in a fight that he was not favored to win

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        who is danny garcia?he just became champ.who had danny beating amir?not many yet now everyone seems to be mad at danny as if he was a top name fighter for years avoiding top fighters when in reality he just won his tittle in the begining of summer in a fight that he was not favored to win
        class of '08 is just a class and a half above the rest on here...well said my dude

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel
          Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Im telling yall! This is all part of the plan to only fight TWICE this year, Judah and Kahn.

Danny Quack Quack Garcia.

really?!?

thats waaayyyy out there my dude LOL
          Oh you finally showed up. Start gathering Philly up so y'all can disown this dude. He's making y'all look real bad. Wait till the end of the year tho. When he has only fought the corpse of Judah and rematches a guy he just KOed instead of fighting his mando.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

April 27th? Isnt this the same date for the Marquez & Pacquiao fights?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Oh you finally showed up. Start gathering Philly up so y'all can disown this dude. He's making y'all look real bad. Wait till the end of the year tho. When he has only fought the corpse of Judah and rematches a guy he just KOed instead of fighting his mando.

my son had a soccer tourney outta state...but I was browsing on my phone, just couldn't post so much....I couldn't wait till I got back...yall been using my man Danny for target practice...EVERYBODY throwing shots

nah Danny repping the city right....he doing his thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel
                Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

my son had a soccer tourney outta state...but I was browsing on my phone, just couldn't post so much....I couldn't wait till I got back...yall been using my man Danny for target practice...EVERYBODY throwing shots

nah Danny repping the city right....he doing his thing!!
                He brought that **** on himself.Nah man he's doing some fishy ****. How you have people claiming it's a rib injury (that it was confirmed) while your sparring partner says it was a thumb.

Comment

Garcia is ducking Matthysse. Let there be no doubt.

The only reason they rescheduled it to April is so they can shortly after introduce Khan-Garcia II.

Had Garcia beaten Judah in February, he would have HAD to fight Matthysse next or else Garcia's reputation would have taken an immense hit.

Just think about it. Khan-Garcia would have taken place in December. There would be 10 months between Garcia-Judah and Garcia-Khan II. There could no way in hell be any excuse for Garcia not fighting Matthysse in between.

A smart move by Haymon and Shaefer.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    Garcia is ducking Matthysse. Let there be no doubt.

The only reason they rescheduled it to April is so they can shortly after introduce Khan-Garcia II.

Had Garcia beaten Judah in February, he would have HAD to fight Matthysse next or else Garcia's reputation would have taken an immense hit.

Just think about it. Khan-Garcia would have taken place in December. There would be 10 months between Garcia-Judah and Garcia-Khan II. There could no way in hell be any excuse for Garcia not fighting Matthysse in between.

A smart move by Haymon and Shaefer.
                    this post is what is wrong with NSB. Posters skip right by the facts and just go right to what they believe is the motivation behind something without a shred of evidence to support their argument. Its always a conspiracy or the illuminati or some other ridiculous excuse.

Comment

Garcia disposed of Khan in 4 ****ing rounds. If he takes a rematch with Khan over a fight with Matthysse, it is an inexcusable disgrace. Utter horse****.

Comment

Working...
                      X