Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Mayweather-Guerrero, Discussions Begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what to think of this... It's getting harder to defend being a Floyd can with s hi t like this going on..

Comment

Outside of Manny and Martinez who would you all like to see Floyd fight? Cause we know those two fight will never happen. This is why I'd be fine with Floyd retiring, no one really left.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
        the post I quoted said Floyd picked the easier fight (Rob over Canelo), now you come along and say Canelo is too green

you can't have it both ways
        If Floyd can fight Canelo, and I'm assuming it'd be at 154, then why can't he fight Sergio at 154? I'll wait for the excuse....

Comment

For fuk sake.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
            Outside of Manny and Martinez who would you all like to see Floyd fight? Cause we know those two fight will never happen. This is why I'd be fine with Floyd retiring, no one really left.
            thats why im not to upset if he fights ghost, people want to put all the blame on Floyd for the pac fight not happenening but look at Arums recent comments, he cant even do a small scale hbo fight with GBP. He prob thinks Sergio is too big so all thats left really is Canelo or Cotto2 and Ghost. Floyds on a way diff level than robert but theres nobody out there.

Hell still sell a mill ppv no matter who he fights

Comment

Originally posted by TheFlashKnows View Post
              Canelo -is- too green. Who has Canelo beat? Name one good fighter who wasn't faded or two weight classes lower than him that he beat.

If Floyd can entertain the idea of fighting Canelo, why doesn't he step up and fight Sergio?

exactly.
              Anything he does at 154, is a bonus fight. He cant even make 154, he comes in at 150! There is absolutely no way possible, that Floyd will beat Martinez. Martinez hits waaay harder than Mosley, and lightning fast, with a full arsenal of punches! He's going to land like clockwork, and possible keep Floyd at a distance! I see him stopping Floyd if Floyd is dumb enough to fight him! Canelo is the same hieght as Floyd, just about! Its Floyd's choice on what he wants to do at that weight, because he's too small. But on another note, he actually DID entertain the thought of fighting Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                Wow... :/ You're really a piece of s.h.i.t!
                Do you know how to read dumbazz??

Comment

Originally posted by TheFlashKnows View Post
                  If Floyd can fight Canelo, and I'm assuming it'd be at 154, then why can't he fight Sergio at 154? I'll wait for the excuse....
                  Read my comment on Sergio vs Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    Anything he does at 154, is a bonus fight. He cant even make 154, he comes in at 150! There is absolutely no way possible, that Floyd will beat Martinez. Martinez hits waaay harder than Mosley, and lightning fast, with a full arsenal of punches! He's going to land like clockwork, and possible keep Floyd at a distance! I see him stopping Floyd if Floyd is dumb enough to fight him! Canelo is the same hieght as Floyd, just about! Its Floyd's choice on what he wants to do at that weight, because he's too small. But on another note, he actually DID entertain the thought of fighting Sergio.
                    Jr. Middleweight limit is 154, but is anywhere from 147.1 to 154. It doesn't mean you have to weigh 154. But I hear you... Floyd would be smaller. All I'm saying is if he can fight Canelo at 154 (and Floyd would be smaller), then why not Sergio?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Do you know how to read dumbazz??
                      You should save that comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X