No announcement yet.

Is Broner insecure about his sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Yea like I said I'm not sure 100%, but I believe its a NYC thing. I'm upstate NY. All those NYC fractions mean nothing to me.

And if anyones heard Dame speak he's all over that no h#m# sh^t. Its the weirdest f#cking thing...BUT its a legit thing. Broner ain't make this sh^t up.
    Upstate NY? Why did I think you were in the mitten?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      cam is prolly my fave of all time....in a different way...i mean kane back in 88 was prob the goat.....whole different era...but from 98 on cam probably my favorite...dude is pure entertainment...changed up his flow...made his own flow......guy got probably 15 mixtapes thats better than most dudes studio albums.....put cats on....still gettin money in rap......the program prob one of the best tapes of last year....dude still relevant and making dope ****
      He ain’t relavent no more mase killed him

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Upstate NY? Why did I think you were in the mitten?
        Yea was born in Michigan & thats where I've lived at the most, but had been living in NY for past 4ish years til I moved to LV. Don't think I've been back to Michigan in a decade or so now.

Comment

"About Balls"

LOL

Comment

I can tell from comments alot of y'all wouldnt last a day in public school growing up lol

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              He ain’t relavent no more mase killed him
              Mase **** was wack too. Nobody wants to see or hear from them mofos anymore lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                I can tell from comments alot of y'all wouldnt last a day in public school growing up lol
                Lmmfao rotf...

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  its well known on the scene, trust me
                  What scene? Link? I never EVER trust the word of a racist scumbag with an agenda like you.

Comment

Oscar setting a trend with kitchen utensils?

Comment

Is TS projecting his ****sexual insecurities into AB's ****sexual insecurities?

****ception O_O

Comment

Working...
                      X