Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter has the most wins over top 10 P4P opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fighter has the most wins over top 10 P4P opponents?

Got to be Mayweather surely?

Corrales
    Hatton
    JMM
    Pacquiao
    Mosley
    Canelo
    Guerrero
    Judah

I think Cotto was also but not sure.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-26-2017, 11:40 AM.

Excluding Floyd it’s lomachenko

Russell jr #9

Walters #8

Rigo top 5 on your list

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Excluding Floyd it’s lomachenko

Russell jr #9

Walters #8

Rigo top 5 on your list
      Russell and Walters weren't P4P, what are you smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Could of swore they were the way everyone had them in it on here.. especially Walters soon as he beat donaire he was dubbed the Loma killer.

Comment

Pound for pound according to who and according to what? Totally opinion based and subjective.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
            Pound for pound according to who and according to what? Totally opinion based and subjective.
            Like all rankings are?

Comment

Like all rankings are?
              I guess! So since there isn't any right or wrong answer as it is totally subjective. I could have Nicholas Walters in number 2 spot and Gary Russel Jr at number 2 spot at the time when Lomachenko beat them and you can't argue against it. In other words, I can make pretty much any boxer that I want to have beaten the most top 10 P4P opponents by altering that boxer's opponent's P4P ranking.

So not sure what the point of this thread is, since which fighter beat the most top 10 ranked pound for pound opponents depends from individual to individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
                I guess! So since there isn't any right or wrong answer as it is totally subjective. I could have Nicholas Walters in number 2 spot and Gary Russel Jr at number 2 spot at the time when Lomachenko beat them and you can't argue against it. In other words, I can make pretty much any boxer that I want to have beaten the most top 10 P4P opponents by altering that boxer's opponent's P4P ranking.
                But i can. See we go by rankings such as The Ring or ESPN or TBRB. Where actual boxing experts vote. Your opinion doesn't mean ****.

Comment

But i can. See we go by rankings such as The Ring or ESPN or TBRB. Where actual boxing experts vote. Your opinion doesn't mean ****.

Comment

You need to explain the rankings at the time, or else the Loma fans (knowingly) will just consolidate whenever a fighter was on the p4p list as it being goodone enough...or just lie to say they were on it."

Comment

Working...
                    X