can someone recommend me a car?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I
    Originally posted by RwK View Post
    they get over 20 miles to the gallon, you don't have to worry about much maintenance including only changing the oil every 10k miles, and you can even run them on vegetable oil if you buy the kit.

so if you install that, you don't even have to pay for gas.........you can ask restaurants for grease traps and spare cooking oil that you filter.

theoretically that is.
    There's win all over this post

Comment

6 cyl jeeps are warriors man take from a man who passed speedbumps like nothing and everything else... Man I miss my 97 jeep cherokee

Comment

Honda, Integra.

You can find good EKs for around your price range. DC2s as well. (chassis codes)

Looks good in black as well. I like flush lights over the four eyes. They're cheap and reliable cars, if anything ever breaks, parts are cheap as well. Check them out, not everyone likes the way they look though.

Comment

integras.......

Comment

I drive a Mazda 3, it's a decent car.

Comment

Really though, you can't go wrong with a Accord, Camry, Civic. I own a 04 Camry, and the car basically drives itself. Routine maintenance on any newish family car, and they will go for a looong time.

Comment

Thanks guys I'll look around for those cars

Comment

No prob. Anybody that has Olivia Munn in their sig is good in my book.

Comment

Get an '85 Chevy Caprice. Walt Liquor has 3 of them and his street cred is through the roof. This car will shed that whole "Asian image" problem you have.

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
                      Get an '85 Chevy Caprice. Walt Liquor has 3 of them and his street cred is through the roof. This car will shed that whole "Asian image" problem you have.

Lmaoooo...

I've seen a box Caprice with a 572 in it. Oh, it also had a F3R Procharger. It was ripping heads off. Tore a 9 second DSM a whole new booty hole from a dig on the street. I went from a 40 roll against it, and it put multiple light years on my junk. Big auto stall, and everything.

Thing was fuggin insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X