Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos what type of car do you drive now and what is your dream car?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an 07 f-150 Harley Edition super charger. My dream car is the 2012 Challenger fully loaded!

Comment

2003 bmw m3 and a 2003 Trailblazer to lug my tribe (daughters) around. My baby mama wants the new challenger pretty badly. Told me to sell one of the cars to put towards it...but heck no. I like not having a car payment. <_<....It IS nice though.

As far as a dream car, I dunno...a newer M3? Kind of happy with what I have now. I'm not really a car type of guy, but I've always been attracted to bmws. I would also like...I think it's a 1969 Camaro Yenko is it? Some guy used to be obsessed with it and it rubbed off off me a bit and the I saw the fast and furious and realized I'd definately not mind it. That was the first time i ever saw one in motion lol. But yeah, i dont know my cars, hell I dont even like driving...

I'm so useless when it comes to cars.... :|...I should take a class.

Comment

2006 Acura Rsx like shown

I have too many dream cars that ill never get.

Comment

I drive a piece of ****t 99 GMC jimmy, but I am saving my feria to buy a 1996 Impala super sport with low miles on it.. I would also like to fix up an older Impala, like a 1965 Super sport.

Comment

this is my dream car a 70-83 Detomasso pantera.......

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...86e21ecbdb8d62

http://www.autowallpaper.de/Wallpape...tera-GTS-4.jpg

my uncle had one of these in mexico, i still remember it. badass car.........

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              this is my dream car a 70-83 Detomasso pantera.......

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...86e21ecbdb8d62

http://www.autowallpaper.de/Wallpape...tera-GTS-4.jpg

my uncle had one of these in mexico, i still remember it. badass car.........
              that's a pretty bad ass car, the rear looks nice. how much do these run for?

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
              2006 Acura Rsx like shown

I have too many dream cars that ill never get.
              i always wanted an rsx in my high school days. is yours a type s?

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              I drive a piece of ****t 99 GMC jimmy, but I am saving my feria to buy a 1996 Impala super sport with low miles on it.. I would also like to fix up an older Impala, like a 1965 Super sport.
              in due time though, as long as you save right you'll eventually get it. this guy in my neighborhood use to have a 64 impala a couple years back, but i think he ended up selling it. thing was a beauty bro.

and that 99 impala, would it be like this, all blacked out? to me those are the best looking ones.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                i always wanted an rsx in my high school days. is yours a type s?

Yea I have a type-s.They're fun to drive.Mines is worked but my fever days are over.I want an '10-11 TSX.Love that body style.Just a clean ride.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                  Yea I have a type-s.They're fun to drive.Mines is worked but my fever days are over.I want an '10-11 TSX.Love that body style.Just a clean ride.
                  yeah, that's a grown man's car i would say, haha. they're nice. my friend's cousin had an 09 tsx, real nice.
                  but i always wanted of these, like this or dark grey.

but man oh man, one of my real good friends has this, B.E.A.U.Tiffulllll. the thing drives like a dream.

Comment

Working...
                  X