Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter: If Usyk is Injured, I'd Love Briedis To Face Gassiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Sure, but Dorticos wasn't from a country with an ongoing armed conflict with Russians. Plus Usyk had an agreement it would be in SA and a fighter shouldn't be forced to agree to different terms/location change to 1000s of miles away once a deal is finalised. Also he didn't need to fake an injury because he outright stated he wasn't going to fight in Russia, no reason to try and trick anyone when you're consistently upfront about things. Usyk went to previous opponent's countries to fight, his passport has seen more action than most boxers.
    From what I understood it was the WBSS board that would determine the final location to conclude the cruiserweight tournament. I have considered what you presented and if thats the case then I stand corrected in calling Usyk a duck.

Comment

I really don't think it matters, whoever gassiev faces he will win

Comment

I like Briedis, he's a good fighter. Briedis against Gassiev is a good CW fight, but Usyk Vs Gassiev is 'the' CW fight. The 2 best..lets hope there's no need for any stand-ins.

Comment

Is VADA testing these fools?

Comment

Working...
          X