No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    maybe if these pantherz would have a father figure around when they were younger, they wouldnt be acting like this at the age of 40+.
    The thread still goes on

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
      Should this thread be in the Guinness world records as the most posted thread on a sports forum ever?
      Spoon23 keeps bumping it. It’s over already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Spoon23 keeps bumping it. It’s over already.
        Zaroku.. obviously it is not over.. There's 460,000 viewers who has seen this epic thread for its controversy has no closure. This failed super fight will linger through time, As you have realized its Fluke win as I highlighted it for you, and besides, I only reply to you and others who post in here. I give my due courtesy as a curator of my epic thread. The one spamming here is mainly Travesty who's desperate to save her sorry ass from failing to defend Floyd over and over.

And didn't you know it has now come full circle.

Floyd went to the Philippines to talk to Manny for a potential rematch to close the book that has left us with this unfinished rivalry.. The fact that Floyd will go all the way to the Philippines to court Manny for another rodeo only shows his guilty feeling of not truly deserving that Fluke win.

It has now come to this..

Floyd Jr. must be feeling the pressure of receiving the fluke, undeserved win against Manny that he is now realizing that is not how to close the show in this rivalry.

Something is brewing..

It ain't over. Floyd knows there's unfinished business between the 2.

After all,

He did say this to his fans.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Floyd Jr might be realizing what his uncle Roger Mayweather has said about the first fight.

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Gimme your most compelling video

PAC won that round.

Bayless let Floyd get away with a few things.

I voted he cheated, because I never heard of an ex post facto TUE!
        Floyd cheated, my opinion.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 05-10-2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Zaroku.. obviously it is not over.. There's 460,000 viewers who has seen this epic thread for its controversy has no closure. This failed super fight will linger through time, As you have realized its Fluke win as I highlighted it for you, and besides, I only reply to you and others who post in here. I give my due courtesy as a curator of my epic thread. The one spamming here is mainly Travesty who's desperate to save her sorry ass from failing to defend Floyd over and over.

And didn't you know it has now come full circle.

Floyd went to the Philippines to talk to Manny for a potential rematch to close the book that has left us with this unfinished rivalry.. The fact that Floyd will go all the way to the Philippines to court Manny for another rodeo only shows his guilty feeling of not truly deserving that Fluke win.

It has now come to this..

Floyd Jr. must be feeling the pressure of receiving the fluke, undeserved win against Manny that he is now realizing that is not how to close the show in this rivalry.

Something is brewing..

It ain't over. Floyd knows there's unfinished business between the 2.

After all,

He did say this to his fans.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Floyd Jr might be realizing what his uncle Roger Mayweather has said about the first fight.

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

hey tyrone, when are we going to have another debate so i can school you again?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            hey tyrone, when are we going to have another debate so i can school you again?
            Did I already explain to you who Tyrone is? It's anyone you want to be in bed with. Now your including me as one of your Tyrone's?? WTF?!! Bruh, I can be a friend, but that's it, don't cross that line or I'm gonna fuvk you up! You here me! hehe!

Anyway, you should listen to Sugar Adam Ali, Embryo and others such as myself who have put you in your place. Stay there. Watch, learn, and listen to how the big boys operate. Through learning. You will stop being ******ed.

Enjoy Tyrone, while you watch us educate. You are already in a good place. Stay there Bambam. You need not to have to worry about your standing in life.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Holy ****, give it up dude
            Originally posted by bambam182 View Post

i ****ing hate floyd, he is a POS just as much as pac is.
            Did you know who Tyrone is?? Tyrone is anyone you want to be in bed with Bambam.. Anyone, including Floyd, Travolta, Stallone anyone you can think off. Anyone in your hearts desire.

OH TYRONE!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
            Any of these men can be in your dreams.. Tyrone is anyone you wish for Bambam..

Anyone..

Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
            i have to give you credit. You are getting raped on this thread
            BAM BAM gets raped again....:AOR:
            BAMBAM WASN'T RAPED!!

Nothings broken shush!!

BAMBAM182 still thinks he STILL got a VIRGIN ass - hole hahahaha!

Comment

Did I already explain to you who Tyrone is? It's anyone you want to be in bed with. Now your including me as one of your Tyrone's?? WTF?!! Bruh, I can be a friend, but that's it, don't cross that line or I'm gonna fuvk you up! You here me! hehe!

Anyway, you should listen to Sugar Adam Ali, Embryo and others such as myself who have put you in your place. Stay there. Watch, learn, and listen to how the big boys operate. Through learning. You will stop being ******ed.

Enjoy Tyrone, while you watch us educate. You are already in a good place. Stay there Bambam. You need not to have to worry about your standing in life.

Did you know who Tyrone is?? Tyrone is anyone you want to be in bed with Bambam.. Anyone, including Floyd, Travolta, Stallone anyone you can think off. Anyone in your hearts desire.

OH TYRONE!!!

Any of these men can be in your dreams.. Tyrone is anyone you wish for Bambam..

Anyone..

BAMBAM WASN'T RAPED!!

Nothings broken shush!!

this is why i cant have a real debate with you, because you post nonsense. you are Tyrone

Comment

• Die thread dieeeeeeee

Comment

• 664 pages...am not even gonna bother asking for the highlights for this monstrosity

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    this is why i cant have a real debate with you, because you post nonsense. you are Tyrone
                    Bambam182, you are again in shock.. Haven't you realized by now how long you've been tragicly raped here??

Tyrone can also mean those 182 times Travolta broke you lololololol

How many times you've been confused after waking up looking for Tyrone? And why you hate Floyd? How can I take you seriously anymore when you constantly crave for Tyrone? Remember as I've told you. Tyrone is anyone you want to be in bed with.

And now you are telling me I am Tyrone as well? How can I talk sense into you when you have fallen in the deep end of carnal pleasure.. You need a sex therapist. You have gone too far for anyone to take you seriously in a forum.

Here's a reminder who you are BamBam.. You contantly look for Tyrone to Bam you away..

Page 424: "OH TYRONE, OH TYRONE, OH TYRONE!!"

wheres tyrone?
                    wheres tyrone?
                    where is tyrone? is he having his way with Pac-Boy
                    how did i get raped?.
                    are you bamming away on Tyrone?
                    hey tyrone!
                    does Tyrone know

where is your boyfriend Tyrone?

i ****ing hate floyd, he is a POS just as much as pac is.
                    Such imaginative perverted mind you have there Bambam. Your thoughts give you away. You live and breath SPOON23. I'm flattered, but don't cross the line doll. You hear me? Keep your gay thoughts too yourself. You've now turned into a creepy stalker type. I'm cool with you bruh, just don't cross that line.

I have my faults for putting you in your current state, to that I'm sorry for pushing you to the edge, but pls be reminded, I'll biatch slap you to kingdom come if you go near me. You ass fuvking nympho hehehe!

182 baby!! 182 times yo'!!

You should now realize by now who Tyrone is. Tyrone is anyone you want to be in bed with Bambam.. Anyone, including Floyd, Travolta, Stallone anyone you can think off. Anyone in your hearts desire.

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:

Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
                    i have to give you credit. You are getting raped on this thread
                    BAM BAM gets raped again....:AOR:
                    BAMBAM WASN'T RAPED!!

Nothings broken shush!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-11-2018, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Bambam182, you are again in shock.. Haven't you realized by now how long you've been tragicly raped here??

Tyrone can also mean those 182 times Travolta broke you lololololol

How many times you've been confused after waking up looking for Tyrone? And why you hate Floyd? How can I take you seriously anymore when you constantly crave for Tyrone? Remember as I've told you. Tyrone is anyone you want to be i bed with.

And now you are telling me I am Tyrone as well? How can I talk sense into you when you have fallen in the deep end of carnal pleasure.. You need a sex therapist. You have gone too far for anyone to take you seriously in a forum.

Here's a reminder who you are BamBam.. You contantly look for Tyrone to Bam you away..

Page 424: "OH TYRONE, OH TYRONE, OH TYRONE!!"

Such imaginative perverted mind you have there Bambam. Your thoughts give you away. You live and breath SPOON23. I'm flattered, but don't cross the line doll. You hear me? Keep your gay thoughts too yourself. You've now turned into a creepy stalker type. I'm cool with you bruh, just don't cross that line.

I have my faults for putting you in your current state, to that I'm sorry for pushing you to the edge, but pls be reminded, I'll biatch slap you to kingdom come if you go near me. You ass fuvking nympho hehehe!

182 baby!! 182 times yo'!!

You should now realize by now who Tyrone is. Tyrone is anyone you want to be in bed with Bambam.. Anyone, including Floyd, Travolta, Stallone anyone you can think off. Anyone in your hearts desire.

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

BAMBAM WASN'T RAPED!!

Nothings broken shush!!

You are Tyrone

Comment

Working...
                      X