Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Says 'Bronze Bomber' Persona Wants 'A Body' on Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder needs to be shot arrest resisting

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
      Pacquiao supports a murderer who is encouraging mass murder and he still has a ton of fans. Isn't that worse, in a way? Is Pacquiao considered a scum bag?
      yeah, and if not he should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Did you guys listen to what he said or are you going to go by what Nahmean posted? Lmao. Go listen to the interview before you take into account what he said being posted by Joshua's biggest dick blower. Notice who the author is and why they brought up the death of the boxer who died over there. This rallying cry won't work. They are scrambling around digging up excuses so that when Joshua does finally say that they won't fight Wilder...they'll have a bullet proof defense. ****en shook ass coward, lmao. Boxing message board PR reps are hilarious doe!

You lowlife scumbag.. Stop sucking Wilder nuts dry.. Morons like you who support these comments is the reason why he says it in their first place.. You dumb scumbag. We know you love Wilder but your love for him shouldn't mean you can't disagree with him when he's in the wrong.

His exact quotes taken from his own interview (not my words) are..

"I want a body on my record. I want one. I really do."

"That's the Bronze Bomber. He want one. When I'm the Bronze Bomber I don't care. I want that on my record."

http://m.tmz.com/2018/03/30/deontay-...n-in-the-ring/

You rotten dumb lowlife scumbag.. You'll do anthing to spin it and try make Wilder look innocent.. You're both scumbags.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          You listen to the breakfast club... what a scumbag
          I don't know what the breakfast club is and I haven't even listened to that interview,.. I won't listen to that nonsense now that I know what he says.

He wants a dead body.. All this scumbag has done his whole career is fight corpses anyway. He almost got slept in his last fight by a guy on blood pressure medicine ffs.

Comment

wilder is really winning the internet right now

hes becoming the new floyd

no fight lined up yet there are about 10-12 wilder threads on the front page

watching to see AJ fans tell us he aint relevant enough lolol

Comment

He is pure unadulterated scum. A loathesome fool.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                You lowlife scumbag.. Stop sucking Wilder nuts dry.. Morons like you who support these comments is the reason why he says it in their first place.. You dumb scumbag. We know you love Wilder but your love for him shouldn't mean you can't disagree with him when he's in the wrong.

His exact quotes taken from his own interview (not my words) are..

"I want a body on my record. I want one. I really do."

"That's the Bronze Bomber. He want one. When I'm the Bronze Bomber I don't care. I want that on my record."

http://m.tmz.com/2018/03/30/deontay-...n-in-the-ring/

You rotten dumb lowlife scumbag.. You'll do anthing to spin it and try make Wilder look innocent.. You're both scumbags.
                You read TMZ? What a scumbag..

Comment

Idiotic comments to make.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

How can this moron have any people that support him?! He's said this before but I thought he was only saying it for publicity and hopefully he learnt from his mistake and wouldn't spout such moronic statements again.. Boy was I wrong.

Live on the Breakfast Club today he again said he really wants to kill someone in the ring so he has a dead body on his record. This low life scumbag needs to be locked away for good. He is supposed to be a heavyweight champion that kids look upto.. How can you Wilder Protection Squad fanboys support this vile scum?
                    Why you surprised, he's a women beater also.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                      this guy wakes up in the morning with all his faculties.. and gerald mclellan has to suffer..

wheres the justice in this world.
                      That's because of UK fixing fights and their blood lust for dirty tactics. Benn was smashing the back of his head. Same thing for Hatton vs Tszyu, 38+ fouls and not a single point deducted.

Comment

Working...
                      X