No announcement yet.

Aggressive Wlad Klitschko vs Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Incorrect, the Sam peter fight was exciting.
    Also the Fluffy Fury win wasnt exciting for you?
    It was only exciting by his standards. He still managed to clinch 100 times.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      It was only exciting by his standards. He still managed to clinch 100 times.
      At least he knocks people out, something your idol fluffy fury can't seem to do.

Comment

Im a fan of wlad and i think he will get brutally KOD.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
          Even though AJ isn't known as a boxer, he has a longer reach than Wlad, higher work rate, and he also has youth and athleticism in his favor.

AJ could gain a points lead simply by forcing Wlad into a defensive shell and winnings rounds on higher activity rate.
          Agreed. But it won't happen with AJs style.. AJ has 1 inch reach over Wlad but though they are listed as same height, Wlad is taller than AJ head2head.. Big question is how is AJs engine? AJ with his workrate cant make it to 12.. HWs have to reduce work rate to last 12. Wlad knows this first hand.. AJ's defense is his offense, how will he handle adversity?
          There are one question too many against AJ.. I'll be rooting for Wlad but AJ wins then he is ready to rule for the next 10yrs..

Comment

Ala George Foreman.

Comment

Wlad doesn't lack courage. His problem is he is 41 years old fighting a 26 year old force of nature. I think he gets KOed no matter how he fights.

Comment

Working...
              X