I Just Put 771K On Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    On Bovada; bet returns over $1m total

What a pain in the ass it was to make 771 $1,000 bets. All worth it for a sure thing amIRightTho.
    Sure you did, what was it Monopoly money?

Why don't you brag about the time when I laid my balls on your eye sockets, as that's more realistic than your claim.

Comment

No way would I bet a million of Wladimir beating AJ, he can beat him but that's dodgy as fuxck that bet!

Comment

After an eternity I dug up the coins in my couch and broke open my piggy bank and what do ya know, I found $771,001.00. So I bought an Arizona Green Tea and a bet on AJ.

lol but really.. I tried to make the image seem obviously made in MS Paint but dam.. lol
        I seriously can't tell if people think you're serious

Nothing shocks me on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I seriously can't tell if people think you're serious

Nothing shocks me on this board.
          lmao

If even one good poster thought for a single moment that I was serious, then my reputation here must be stronger than I thought.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-29-2016, 11:51 AM.

Comment

this fight really depends on whether or not klitschko can pull the trigger. i'm thinking that he can't. he's had a long layoff, especially for a guy his age. i honestly wouldnt be surprised if he gets injured in training and the fight is postponed/cancelled. joshua won't give the type of movement that fury did, but i think he's gonna bring the heat and klitschko isn't gonna be down for a dogfight or a shootout. if i was a betting man i would put my money on joshua too. lots of questions will be answered in this fight regarding both fighters.

bob, if i had that kind of pocket change to spare, i'd probably make that kind of bet myself. but i just bought a couple mansions and one of those...taj mahal type palace/castle things. so my bankroll is hurting a bit at the moment.

Comment

That sure man?

AJ is young, strong, tall, in tremendous shape at all times, a gold medal winner (heard it was controversial but I can't speak to that). I mean he's green for sure but idk I feel like you must see some specific weaknesses to be that sure.

I don't think AJ is an ATG in the making or nothing but Klitschko is probably as vulnerable as he's ever been right now.
              Aj is slow and Wlad has the better jab. Klitshko has much much better footwork. Aj will have a hard time closing the distance against Klitshko, and Wlad will just be pawing away inviting the jab and /or hook and trick Aj into all types of scenarios. The straight right, right hook, left hook, who knows, Klithsko is hard to figure out. I see him playing catch with Joshua for the whole 12 rounds and Joshua doing just enough in the later rounds not to get hit.

Comment

Now this is how you do it. We've got proof and everything.

Comment

Can't argue with FACTS bro
                  Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Are you for real? How did you even afford 771k? Don't tell me you re-mortgaged a house? lol

Comment

After an eternity I dug up the coins in my couch and broke open my piggy bank and what do ya know, I found $771,001.00. So I bought an Arizona Green Tea and a bet on AJ.

lol but really.. I tried to make the image seem obviously made in MS Paint but dam.. lol
                    Lol I was always sceptical

Comment

A level trolling dude, nice work. You got people to actually buy-in, so I tip my cap to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X