Mexican American mobs attack Trump supporters outside of San Jose rally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build Wall.

Comment

Look at those piece of shit Trump supporters looking to instigate a riot from the peaceful protesters. These piece of shit trump supporters have no class.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        #Regressive left "start a riot at Trump rally." God, what happened to liberalism and free speech and civil discourse in this country??
        the mainstream liberal media is trying to bury this story or straight up lying about it by blaming the violence on trump and trump supporters. apparently these low IQ rabble aren't responsible for their own actions and it's racist for us to think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          I know SanJo has a more violent outlook than L.A. these days but Trump better think twice about doing a rally here, for the sake of his supporters. I think someone might end up dead if he did one here.

These ese's are out for blood.
          I can see it getting real hectic down in LA.

Whole thing is a fucking mess.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
            The last video on ur first post is funny as hell hahaha
            Yeah, no real sympathy for her though. She clearly wanted that, she was egging them on. There are multiple videos of that particular altercation, there are some from outside the building too.
            Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            cross out the American in Mexican-American. these thugs are waving Mexican flags and burning the American flag. it's clear where their allegiance lie. these third world ****s need to be deported ASAP.
            Well, the truth is that they are American. It's not like these thugs are the illegal immigrants that Trump wants to rid of. I never understood why Chicanos are so against Trump's anti-illegal immigrant stance. None of these privileged Chicano thugs have to ever worry about being deported in the first place.

A lot of them probably do have illegal aunts and uncles living with them though. When I lived in Compton and I went over to a Mexican homies house they'd always have at least 2 or 3 illegals living there in spare rooms.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                cross out the American in Mexican-American. these thugs are waving Mexican flags and burning the American flag. it's clear where their allegiance lie. these third world ****s need to be deported ASAP.
                These idiots are just proving to the world they don't belong here.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Well, the truth is that they are American. It's not like these thugs are the illegal immigrants that Trump wants to rid of. I never understood why Chicanos are so against Trump's anti-illegal immigrant stance. None of these privileged Chicano thugs have to ever worry about being deported in the first place.

A lot of them probably do have illegal aunts and uncles living with them though. When I lived in Compton and I went over to a Mexican homies house they'd always have at least 2 or 3 illegals living there in spare rooms.
                  well if you say **** America, attack American citizens, and burn the American flag, your anchor baby citizenship ought to be revoked. end of story.

Comment

Beercules getting his shirt ripped off, squares up like a straight up G.

Comment

Death_Adder where you at? I know you support this shlt

Comment

Working...
                      X