Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Golovkin Now Steal The 168 From Ramirez / Mexican Style #1 ranked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Tureano Johnson was scheduled for Lil'G, but then the 3rd ranked Wade was the calling for substitution.

You're playing Abraham like saying Swift Garcia, Maidana, or Khan beating and old Morales or Barrera is any different? Do boxing critics say, ''because he was old?'' Why would industry even promote fights if fighters are ''old?'' Dude, Abraham is only 2 years older than Lil'G....
    I once saw Abraham finish a ****ing fight on his feet, but with his face hanging low. Broken jaw and all. I wanted to ask him, "Arthur, why the long face?"

Ramirez can sling them! Been following him for a while.

If he was Filipino....Chinese or Indian, Marketing jumps into over drive.

Comment

Originally posted by mobstarik View Post
      Wade is a contender sanctioned by IBF, any problems?
      Yes Ramirez is a champ now who beat an old one sided German veteran on a decline, but is he a big name? Not sure
      That old German fighter just recently beat Murray which is considered by many gg best win today

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        That old German fighter just recently beat Murray which is considered by many gg best win today
        A win over AA is a sound victory regardless of anything anyone writes here.

Abraham however is at the tail end of his career, he'll go on and fight Sturm now in a money spinner in Germany in a fight that really should have taken place five years ago, instead they've milked the shyt out of both keeping them apart.

Great win for Zurdo, the fashion in which he won is really all you can do versus Abe, whether he is ten years younger Abe would have fought no different tonight his age does not detract whatsoever from the win.

Who does Zurdo fight next ?

Comment

Dude Ramirez is skinny boned. That's like saying Andy Lee should be at Super Middleweight. DeMarco has always been a skinny dude, just like a Jesus Soto Karass. I've noticed that some Mexican boxers are just like that. Just like Erik Morales. These guys come in on weight because they're primarily skinny and tall boned.
          Lol, whut?? Abraham is a muscular 168lber who is a lot larger than Genady. Look at these pics and tell me you really think these guys are equal in size. Then tell me you think Golovkin will "steal" the title from that big, fast mfker. Not going to happen. He won't even attempt it.

Comment

I think this fight will happen in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Lol, whut?? Abraham is a muscular 168lber who is a lot larger than Genady. Look at these pics and tell me you really think these guys are equal in size. Then tell me you think Golovkin will "steal" the title from that big, fast mfker. Not going to happen. He won't even attempt it.

Clearly you saw Abraham in the ring, rehydrated, not the weigh in... Abraham didn't look lean ''muscular'' at 168 compared to other more toned 168 fighters. Start from the limit and as you know fight night weighins the fighters will have variance. Abraham looked like Brandon Rios against El Zurdo. Compare Abraham's tone when he fought Ward or before. Morales looked like crap moving up but still had some power. Look at a Baldomir. Like caveman torso... I don't get your point for Lil'G... because apparantly 154-168 is easy

Comment

Clearly you saw Abraham in the ring, rehydrated, not the weigh in... Abraham didn't look lean ''muscular'' at 168 compared to other more toned 168 fighters. Start from the limit and as you know fight night weighins the fighters will have variance. Abraham looked like Brandon Rios against El Zurdo. Compare Abraham's tone when he fought Ward or before. Morales looked like crap moving up but still had some power. Look at a Baldomir. Like caveman torso... I don't get your point for Lil'G... because apparantly 154-168 is easy
                Not sure where you're going at this point, esp when you're talking rehydration though I posted a pic of them in the ring. Forget other Mexicans and all that. Ramirez is fking huge compared to GGG, who only considers 168 for retired, elderly, or shot fighters. He won't even fight Lara coming up from 154. For better or for worse, team GGG does not take any risks without great financial incentive so I guarantee he's not giving up 4" height and an entire weight class to a guy who just worked over Abraham but brings no money. That's not how they operate.

Comment

Come on brah. Golovkin a ''Small Middleweight?'' Therefore Curtis Stevens is one too? Lemieux? Are those guys taller than Lil'G?

Sometimes you guys need to be more objective with these justifications. How many Lil'G fans have been saying for the longest that Golovkin can beat anybody from 154-168? you guys don't find this sad?
                  GGG is big for your vagina

Comment

War Zurdo, Zurdo will drop and stop lil G.

AA was getting hurt with just counters with no power behind them lol

Comment

Golovkin is a coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X